Raleigh, North Carolina
March 11, 2021
About The Opportunity
The ABC Commission is in immediate need of a position that can design, develop, test, and implement maintenance updates and enhancements for all existing ABC C# .NET Applications.
- ***The candidate will be allowed to work remotely until all staff return to site. At that point the candidate will be required to come onsite. The candidate will need to come onsite the first day to collect equipment.
- Must have extensive experience working as Full stack .Net MVC/ jQuery / SQL Server in a fast-paced environment.
- Work with application end-users to determine and document functional requirements for application software and translates those requirements into use cases in Azure DevOps Boards.
- Serves as the lead developer and subject matter expert on the most complex technical design solutions in software development.
- Performs comprehensive technical analysis of development and programming solutions for all ABC applications. Independently Code and Unit Test the complex modules according to IT industry best practices.
- Ensure each module satisfies the requirements of the software at the conclusion of integration testing. Performs quality review of all developer work for completeness, accuracy and fulfillment of requirements.
- Works with management to provide ongoing updates and challenges. And effectively communicates (verbal, written) with colleagues, end-users.
- Recent and extensive experience with production support work. Expertise in ‘Manually’ debugging of web based .Net MVC applications that are in production and going into production.
- Experience performing maintenance and enhancements of existing applications built in .Net MVC, jQuery and SQL Server
- Strong SQL experience in writing complex queries to pull data to meet end-user needs.
- Fast learning ability to learn and understand the current applications and databases to provide data reports for production support.
- Demonstrated expertise in all the required qualification skill set below.
- The continued and dynamic expansion of IT systems and process changes at the ABC Commission is necessary to model new conjoined systems for all critical departments. It also reduces paper reports, increases information sharing among divisions and eliminates repetitive work. The Developer will assist ABC Commission in the planning, analysis, design and implementation for the ABC Pricing System and enhancements for all existing systems. Our current IT support staff is limited to provide this system support.
Please Contact me to discuss the hiring process!
Sr. Executive Recruiter
Contact: (310) 929-8421 Ext: 103
Hi! My name is Vomsi Kumar. Helping consultants with getting their desired job is what makes me feel alive. I build a unique relationship with each of my consultants and work on their profile as per their needs. I believe that my consultants are my assets and this motivates me to serve them in an even better manner. Hence, I work towards the success of every consultant I work with.