March 12, 2021
Senior Quality Assurance Analyst
About The Opportunity
This position will serve as a senior level quality assurance analyst with the Department of Technology, Management, and Budget (DTMB) Agency Services supporting the Michigan Department of Transportation (MDOT).
The Quality Assurance (QA) Analyst is responsible for ensuring the developed solution meets the business requirements, is free of defects, and the quality of the product/application is achieved. The QA Analyst works independently to identify and defines the required tests as well as captures detailed testing progress, defects, and results during each testing cycle and evaluates the overall usability of the IT solution.
- Participates in the requirement meetings and functional design document review meetings to understand the requirements to better author the test cases for the Project.
- Works closely with business analyst and business to clarify requirements.
- Prepares the project test plan; and test closure according to standard templates and adheres to DTMB and MDOT policies, standards, and guidelines.
- Learns new tools identified for use on a Project.
- Prepares Test Scenarios (project based).
- Prepares test data and ensures the QA environment is ready for test case execution, including interfaces.
- Prepares and executes test cases and maintains user story traceability against the user stories/requirements.
- Responsible for defect management including identification of QAT defects and remediation tracking by maintaining the traceability to user story
- Prepares and ensures Sprint Sign off after each sprint or as required and obtains sign off from product owners.
- Works with UX/UI Designer of the Project to assist them adding defect(s) or raise defects in their absence.
- Works closely with QA Specialist on complex Projects and on unique deliverables for the Project(s)
- Adheres to all QA processes and procedures.
- Ensures all QA responsible SEM documents identified for the project are completed, reviewed, and approved in alignment with area processes.
Please Contact me to discuss the hiring process!
Sr. Executive Recruiter
Contact: (310) 929-8421 Ext: 103
Hi! My name is Vomsi Kumar. Helping consultants with getting their desired job is what makes me feel alive. I build a unique relationship with each of my consultants and work on their profile as per their needs. I believe that my consultants are my assets and this motivates me to serve them in an even better manner. Hence, I work towards the success of every consultant I work with.