March 18, 2021
Web Content Designer III
About The Opportunity
Individuals with experience designing and developing content for PE websites that includes, but is not limited to the development of graphics, icons and other visual content. Has experience in daily content publishing and writing for multiple audiences; proficiency in the use of content management software, such as Microsoft SharePoint, Ektron, Drupal, Convio, and Kintera. May require an associate\'s degree or its equivalent and at least 6 years of experience in the field or in a related area.
- The purpose of this request is to procure a SharePoint Subject Matter Expert (SME) for ODOT Enterprise Technology within the Information Systems Branch (ISB). This position will report to the Enterprise Operations Manager. The work is in support of a project to organize, train and support the recreation and migration of the Agency’s SharePoint 2010 Intranet (and some on FrontPage) onto SharePoint Online and Microsoft Teams.
- The contractor shall:
- Assist agency to move its intranet from SharePoint 2010 and FrontPage platforms to SharePoint Online and Microsoft Teams
- Possess expertise with Microsoft SharePoint Online and Microsoft Teams, and working knowledge of SharePoint 2010.
- Proficient in SharePoint Online, with a strong emphasis on modern SharePoint sites and site architecture (hub sites, search, etc).
- Modern SharePoint experience to include site features, security policies, user account management, provisioning new sites, and problem resolution.
- Work with team members and customers to provide business lines with recommendations in recreating and migrating their content
- Help business lines identify and remediate migration challenges.
- Build collaborative relationships with enterprise-wide teams and departments to understand culture, organizational requirements, and operational needs.
- Hands-on experience with SharePoint application and site development at the Form and Workflow development and maintenance levels is desirable.
- Perform troubleshooting and problem solving individually and with teams across the enterprise.
- Prepare technical and end-user documentation.
- Support possible implementation of SharePoint workflows and customization.
- SharePoint online (mandatory)
- SharePoint 2010, 2013 or 2016 (mandatory)
- Business/data analysis skills (desirable)
- Ability to communicate clearly, verbally and in writing.
- Familiarity with the design of intranets, especially intranets built with SharePoint Online.
- Hands-on experience with automated Microsoft migration tools, SharePoint communication sites, as well as Microsoft Teams.
- Demonstrated capability to interact with customers, clearly understands customer needs, and assists with the documentation of those needs.
Comprehends the design of new applications by analyzing requirements, and has the ability to work closely with the SharePoint business systems analyst in constructing workflow charts and diagrams, studying system capabilities, and writing specifications.
Please Contact me to discuss the hiring process!
Sr. Executive Recruiter
Contact: (310) 929-8421 Ext: 103
Hi! My name is Vomsi Kumar. Helping consultants with getting their desired job is what makes me feel alive. I build a unique relationship with each of my consultants and work on their profile as per their needs. I believe that my consultants are my assets and this motivates me to serve them in an even better manner. Hence, I work towards the success of every consultant I work with.