March 18, 2021
Business Analyst III
About The Opportunity
Individuals in this position have demonstrated experience in the standard concepts, practices, and deliverables related to Business Analysis in support of software development projects. Understands how to gather and document requirements. Has a working knowledge of the software development lifecycle. Works under limited supervision with considerable latitude for the use of initiative and independent judgment. Some familiarity with the use of standard market Testing tools. May require a bachelor\'s degree in a related area and at least 6 years or equivalent experience in the field or in a related area.
The purpose of this request is to procure a Business Systems Analyst for ODOT Enterprise Technology within the Information Systems Branch (ISB). This position will report to the Enterprise Operations Manager. The work is in support of a project to organize, train and support the recreation and migration of the Agency’s SharePoint 2010 Intranet (and some on FrontPage) onto SharePoint Online and Microsoft Teams.
- The contractor shall:
- Identify and track requirements progress, completion, and testing for enterprise-wide SharePoint upgrade.
- Possess expertise with the Microsoft 365 stack, especially Microsoft SharePoint Online and Microsoft Teams, and have prior experience with SharePoint 2010, 2013 or 2016.
- Demonstrated Proficiency in SharePoint Online, with a strong emphasis on modern SharePoint sites and site architecture (hub sites, search, etc).
- Perform requirements analysis to provide business lines with recommendations in recreating and migrating their content
- Assist agency to move its intranet from SharePoint 2010 and FrontPage platforms to SharePoint Online and Microsoft Teams.
- Provide direction and assistance on levels of testing to ensure migrated sites are defect free.
- Determine operational objectives of SharePoint upgrade by defining business functions; preparing documentation and workflows; and evaluating output requirements formats.
- Promote good working relationships and work in concert with other agency resources focused on developing out the ODOT Intranet on Microsoft SharePoint Online
- Ability to execute verbal and written communication.
- Demonstrated capability to interact with customers, clearly comprehend their needs, and document those needs.
- Ability to produce clear and concise documentation, as well as short instructional videos.
- Experience with analyzing requirements, constructing workflow charts and diagrams, and comprehending system capabilities.
- Business/data analysis skills (mandatory)
- SharePoint online (mandatory)
- SharePoint 2010 (desirable)
Please Contact me to discuss the hiring process!
Sr. Executive Recruiter
Contact: (310) 929-8421 Ext: 103
Hi! My name is Vomsi Kumar. Helping consultants with getting their desired job is what makes me feel alive. I build a unique relationship with each of my consultants and work on their profile as per their needs. I believe that my consultants are my assets and this motivates me to serve them in an even better manner. Hence, I work towards the success of every consultant I work with.