Raleigh, North Carolina
March 19, 2021
MES Technical Specialist
About The Opportunity
NC Department of Health and Human Services (DHHS) Information Technology Division (ITD) seeks an Systems Technical Specialist (STS) to join the MES Project. Technical and Business Analyst expertise are key. Extensive ServiceNow knowledge required.
The Systems Technical Specialist (STS) provides multi-vendor systems implementation support for deployment and integration efforts of enterprise IT systems supporting Medicaid IT Operations. The STS works under the direction of the System Integration Engineer (SIE) who is the technical resource to address problems of systems integration and compatibility across multiple platforms. The STS supports the SIE and the lead Project Manager (PM) in conducting business reviews, documenting current systems, and developing recommendations of how to proceed with integration of applications. The SIA contributes to the planning, implementation and operations of the enterprise system. The STS is directly responsible for various components of IT Service Management (ITSM) inclusive of incident, change, and release management due diligence activities. Other duties will be assigned by management. The successful candidate will have a good understanding of SDLC, software applications, system integration, and the ability to manage priorities with varying levels of complexity.
- Knowledge, Skills and Abilities / Competencies
- Understanding of IT processes such as, applications development, testing, deployment, operations, documentation, standards, and best practices
- Understanding of MITA
- Understanding of ITSM processes
- In-Depth ability to solve problems and rapidly grasp technology concepts
- Knowledge of applicable business information systems, business system analysis techniques and testing methodologies.
- Additional duties for this role will require the ability to:
- Identify and document business processes and data flows
- Conduct detailed analysis between the business requirements
- Document detailed business requirements related to the business processes and tracking requirements traceability
- Document the gap analysis, and assist with development of project artifacts including test plans.
- Developing test scenarios and test cases and execution of user acceptance testing
- Utilize Microsoft Office Suite (MS Word, EXCEL, PowerPoint, Visio) and Microsoft Project
- Utilize ITSM tools and software such as JIRA, HP ALM, and Service Now
- ServiceNow certification or extensive knowledge and experience within the tool set required.
Please Contact me to discuss the hiring process!
Sr. Executive Recruiter
Contact: (310) 929-8421 Ext: 103
Hi! My name is Vomsi Kumar. Helping consultants with getting their desired job is what makes me feel alive. I build a unique relationship with each of my consultants and work on their profile as per their needs. I believe that my consultants are my assets and this motivates me to serve them in an even better manner. Hence, I work towards the success of every consultant I work with.