March 19, 2021
EGLE - Business Analyst 3
About The Opportunity
This Business Analyst position is a staff augmentation to serve the IT needs of our Quality of Life agencies. It is for the RIDE project.
Our area supports more than 300 systems for Quality of Life (QOL) agencies which impact the environment, natural resources, public health/safety, and agriculture and agritourism economies. Business Analysts fill essential roles in the development and support of mission critical projects in the QOL project portfolio. They also lead business process design, re-engineering, and requirements elicitation that deliver more effective solutions for our clients.
- The current contract is for the RIDE project. The person will work on the RIDE project team as the BA role. Relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals, independently performs a variety of complicated tasks, a wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected.
- Reviews, analyzes, evaluates, and documents business systems and user needs. Formulates systems and/or solutions to parallel overall business strategies. Experienced with business process reengineering and identifying new applications of technology to address business problems and make business more effective and efficient.
- Familiar with industry standard (including Legacy, Core, and Emerging technologies), business process mapping, and reengineering. Prepares solution options, risk identification, and financial analyses such as cost/benefit, ROI, buy/build, etc. Writes detailed description of user needs, program functions, and steps required to develop or modify computer programs.
- Prepare and document Functional and Technical Specifications for solutions including reporting and data warehouse work. Assist with business intelligence support and enhancements. Develops and/or provides language for Request for Proposals (RFPs). Assist in deployment and management of end-user reporting tools and platforms. Work with IT and business project teams to understand reporting and data requirements and propose solutions. Document and provide knowledge transfer to the rest of the Team for all solutions.
- Requires knowledge of commonly-used concepts, practices, and procedures within the Business Analyst field. Familiar with relational database concepts and client-server concepts. Relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals. Performs a variety of tasks. Works under general supervision; reports to a manager and typically works with a project manager. A certain degree of creativity and latitude is required.
Please Contact me to discuss the hiring process!
Sr. Executive Recruiter
Contact: (310) 929-8421 Ext: 103
Hi! My name is Vomsi Kumar. Helping consultants with getting their desired job is what makes me feel alive. I build a unique relationship with each of my consultants and work on their profile as per their needs. I believe that my consultants are my assets and this motivates me to serve them in an even better manner. Hence, I work towards the success of every consultant I work with.