Raleigh, North Carolina
March 23, 2021
Reopened - ITD Lead Java/Web Developer
About The Opportunity
NC Dept. of Health and Human Services is seeking a Lead Java/Web developer with AWS experience to facilitate the development of critical system for Medicaid Transformation Project.
- NC Dept. of Health and Human Services is seeking a Lead Java/Web developer with AWS experience to facilitate the development of critical system for Medicaid Transformation Project.
- Implement and control the flow of data to and from AWS
- Select the appropriate AWS service based on compute, data, or security requirements
- Working Knowledge on various AWS components such as EC2, EBS, S3, Elastic Load Balancer, Auto Scaling, ECS, Cloud Watch, Security Groups, Route 53, VPC, IAM, RDS, Lambda, Elastic search.
- Experience in architecting the design, scalability, high availability, Disaster Recovery Design on Cloud Infrastructures, Providing solutions on Cloud technologies and services.
- Designing and deploying a multitude applications utilizing almost all of the AWS stack (Including EC2, Route53, S3, RDS, Dynamo DB, SNS, SQS, IAM) focusing on high-
- availability, fault tolerance, and auto-scaling.
- Provisioning AWS resources using management console as well as Command Line Interface. (CLI).
- Orchestrate the provisioning, load balancing, dynamic configuration, monitoring and spend optimization of servers in the cloud environment
- Creating IAM user accounts and role based policies for access to AWS services.
- Implement and maintain monitors, alarms, and notifications for EC2 instances using Cloud Watch and SNS.
- Creating load balancers (ELB) and using Route53 with failover and latency options for high availability and fault tolerance.
- Developing Java API’s to connect to AWS S3 Services for storing and retrieving data from S3 buckets and for using AWS Lambda to manage the servers and run the code
- Working knowledge of:
- Basic understanding of database maintenance, ETL Concepts, client-server application architecture, telecommunications aspects of multi-platform systems; Software Development Life Cycle; Code Deployment in cloud; security model; Demonstrated ability to:
- Plan and complete assigned work, plan, communicate effectively orally and in writing; motivate and work with people; quickly adapt to new technical environments (multiple disciplines); manage multiple projects with dynamic priorities; be equally adept at highly technical and strategic issues/projects. Proven analytical and problem-solving skills; creative thinking. Ability to provide accurate and realistic effort estimates, commit and deliver accordingly. Proven experience with multiple operating systems: Linux/Unix/Windows. Develop, test, debug, document, and maintain Java/JEE applications. Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and able to prioritize multiple tasks. Understand and interpret customer requirement and develop solutions to meet requirements. Develop and maintain system documentation, including technical specifications, data mapping, program logic and flowcharts. Cloud deployment is a plus.
Please Contact me to discuss the hiring process!
Sr. Executive Recruiter
Contact: (310) 929-8421 Ext: 103
Hi! My name is Vomsi Kumar. Helping consultants with getting their desired job is what makes me feel alive. I build a unique relationship with each of my consultants and work on their profile as per their needs. I believe that my consultants are my assets and this motivates me to serve them in an even better manner. Hence, I work towards the success of every consultant I work with.