Greensboro , North Carolina
March 23, 2021
Service Support Analyst- Junior
About The Opportunity
12 months minimum experience moving, installing and supporting PCs. Ability to lift and move 50 lbs. Experience working with end users and spreadsheets. North Carolina driver\'s license required.
- ***THIS IS AN URGENT REQUIREMENT - THE POSITION IS VACANT.
- ***All work will be performed onsite. PC Surplus and Replacement Description (including, but not limited to):
- 1. Locating, disconnecting and moving surplus PCs to another location.
- 2. Assisting with the installation and replacement of PCs
- 3. Communicating and coordinating efforts with end users and other technicians.
- 4. Tracking work progress via Microsoft Excel.
- Expected Skills: Able to work successfully with guidance; able to manage simple to medium complexity work efforts; basic PC installation and troubleshooting knowledge; able to lift and carry 50lbs.
Please Contact me to discuss the hiring process!
Sr. Executive Recruiter
Contact: (310) 929-8421 Ext: 103
Hi! My name is Vomsi Kumar. Helping consultants with getting their desired job is what makes me feel alive. I build a unique relationship with each of my consultants and work on their profile as per their needs. I believe that my consultants are my assets and this motivates me to serve them in an even better manner. Hence, I work towards the success of every consultant I work with.