Raleigh, North Carolina
April 1, 2021
REOPENED - MES IT Business Analyst
About The Opportunity
NC DHHS is seeking an IT Business Analyst (ITBA) to support business process analysis and requirements gathering for various Departmental Information Technology systems within the Medicaid Enterprise..
- NC DHHS is seeking IT Business Analysts to support the business process analysis and requirements gathering to ensure effective implementation of Technology systems supporting the Medicaid Enterprise Systems. The support will involve the development and documentation regarding various Departmental Information Technology systems for the primary business functions for Medicaid. This documentation will support a wide range of objectives that include user guides, CMS certification, enterprise architecture and procurement. While some of this documentation will be highly technical, most of the documentation must be written for consumption by both technical and non-technical audiences.
- A key function of this role will be the collection of technical specifications that must consolidated into cohesive documentation that is both accurate and easy to understand.
- Identify and document business processes and data flows
- Identify and document detailed business requirements related to the business processes
- Document gap analysis, and assist with the development of project artifacts including test plans
- Support the development of the procurement documents including the RFP
- Coordinate necessary meetings to determine business requirements
- Additional tasks are documenting the requirements traceability and participating in user acceptance testing.
- Expected Skills: Able to work without assistance; can provide leadership to others; able to manage highly complex work efforts; may have advanced education; may have extensive industry experience. Description :
- Collect documentation requirements from business and technical staff.
- Collaborate with technical staff to consolidate and interpret technical information.
- Plan, design, research, write and edit a range of documents including; user guides, manuals, statements of work, training materials, policies, proposals, etc.
- Edit written documentation from IT staff to create unified and consistent documentation.
- Develop an understanding of the business functions and systems in support of articulating the objectives within the associated documentation.
- Coordinate and meet with various teams, vendors, and stakeholders to support the gathering, analysis and finalization of information that will be used for associated documentation.
Please Contact me to discuss the hiring process!
Sr. Executive Recruiter
Contact: (310) 929-8421 Ext: 103
Hi! My name is Vomsi Kumar. Helping consultants with getting their desired job is what makes me feel alive. I build a unique relationship with each of my consultants and work on their profile as per their needs. I believe that my consultants are my assets and this motivates me to serve them in an even better manner. Hence, I work towards the success of every consultant I work with.