April 7, 2021
IT Technician Tier I
About The Opportunity
- The University of Massachusetts Lowell is looking for two (2) IT technicians to provide excellent customer service through remote and on-site technical support during a 6-month engagement. Working Conditions
- Candidate will be required to work from home and be on campus when required
- As contract matures, the role will be an increasingly on-campus role.
- VPN and remote desktop utilities.
- Continual communication via voice, instant message and video chat.
- Repetitive call handling and troubleshooting.
- Training of clients and step-by-step walkthroughs of technical processes.
- Works with end users to resolve their technical incidents and service requests in a dynamic remote environment. Demonstrated technical proficiency with:
- Active Directory
- Web Help Desk or other IT ticketing tool
- Basic networking concepts
- Excellent communication skills (phone and written)
- Establish priorities and adjust work accordingly
- Troubleshooting technical issues in a complex multi-platform environment
- Information security and data privacy practices
- Effective interpersonal skills and ability to maintain a positive working relationship with others
- Presentation of material to all knowledge levels
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and privacy
- Providing customers support via remote tools such as Bomgar or other Remote desktop software.
- Windows 10
- Office 365
- iOS, Android
- ITSM / ticket tool experience
- IT Technical customer service experience
- Telephone Support experience.
- Experience supporting Microsoft office
- Experience Supporting Windows 10 and OSX
Please Contact me to discuss the hiring process!
Sr. Executive Recruiter
Contact: (310) 929-8421 Ext: 103
Hi! My name is Vomsi Kumar. Helping consultants with getting their desired job is what makes me feel alive. I build a unique relationship with each of my consultants and work on their profile as per their needs. I believe that my consultants are my assets and this motivates me to serve them in an even better manner. Hence, I work towards the success of every consultant I work with.