April 9, 2021
Programmer Analyst 5
About The Opportunity
Performs .NET Web Developer application design and development utilizing industry standard technology stack. Performs specialized programming and technical work for website and Internet development.
Years of Experience: 5+ years of industry experience.
- Job Description: Years of Experience: 5+ years of industry experience. Job Description: Experience and knowledge using the following:
- C#, ASP.NET, MVC, Angular, TypeScript, XML, HTML/CSS, Web API, JSON, jQuery, SQL Server, DevOps, MS Visual Studio & SQL Server Management Studio.
- Perform specialized programming and technical work for website and internet development in a collaborative environment using industry standard technologies and procedures. Works under limited supervision and considerable latitude for the use of initiative and independent judgement.
- Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
- Prefer candidates with a minimum Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field.
- Extensive knowledge and experience of advanced principles, theories, techniques, and methods in the development and design of web applications.
- Ability to work as a team and individually on projects and tasks using Agile and/or traditional project management methodologies.
- Participate in project review meetings and project workgroups
- With the Business Analyst, presents the information gathered to the Project Review Board and/or Project Sponsors during project review meetings, project workgroups and to the Technical Review Board providing clarification and answers to questions
- Create, update, and maintain systems and IT programs documentation, including but not limited to system and functional specifications
- Draft technical model that captures requirements of data elements, and design data elements to best meet application needs
- Design and develop software code based on reusability, approved architecture/design, and in compliance with security (SADLC), ADA and other applicable State of Michigan standards, policies and procedures
- Mitigate application level security risks, and remediate vulnerabilities as soon as identified
- Participate and provide input for structured walk throughs, code reviews, and stage exits
- Configuration management procedures to be strictly followed as defined by the development team
- Follow change management procedures as defined by State of Michigan Center for Excellence and provide input in execute change management
- Support project documentation requirements by following System Engineering - SUITE standards for Agile and Traditional methodologies as applicable
- Perform application unit, string, and integrated testing to ensure compliance with the business and technical requirements
- Develop system/ module level test scripts, test plans, and test cases required to support the execution of unit, string, and integrated system testing activities
- Document identified problems and analyze to determine root cause and provide root cause analysis reports
- Develop user Manuals and conduct training for users as necessary
- Evaluate requests for modifications and enhancements for impact on existing project and applications
Please Contact me to discuss the hiring process!
Sr. Executive Recruiter
Contact: (310) 929-8421 Ext: 103
Hi! My name is Vomsi Kumar. Helping consultants with getting their desired job is what makes me feel alive. I build a unique relationship with each of my consultants and work on their profile as per their needs. I believe that my consultants are my assets and this motivates me to serve them in an even better manner. Hence, I work towards the success of every consultant I work with.