April 9, 2021
Data Warehouse Architect 1
About The Opportunity
Designs, implements and supports data warehousing. Implements business rules via stored procedures, middleware, or other technologies. Defines user interfaces and functional specifications.
- Years of Experience: 1-3 years of experience in the field or in a related area.
- Has knowledge of commonly used concepts, practices, and procedures within a particular field. Relies on instructions and pre-established guidelines to perform the functions of the job. Primary job functions do not typically require exercising independent judgment.
- Designs, implements, and supports data warehousing. Implements business rules via stored procedures, middleware, or other technologies. Defines user interfaces and functional specifications. Responsible for verifying accuracy of data, and the maintenance and support of the data warehouse. Knowledge of data warehouse end-to-end implementation processes, from business requirement logical modeling, physical database design, ETL, end-user tools, database, SQL, performance tuning. Demonstrated problem resolution skills with team of persons, and strong leadership with implementation team Experience in data warehouse design and data modeling (both relational and dimensional) and development and maintenance of multi-dimensional data models. Development experience in implementation of data warehousing utilizing RDBMS. Understanding of data warehouse Metadata concepts, tools, and different data warehouse methodologies. Expertise in SQL and proficiency in database tuning techniques. Responsible for the ongoing architecture and design of the data warehouse, data mart, and reporting environments. Develop strategies for flexibility, scalability, and define the future technical architecture direction for the business intelligence reporting physical environment.
- Responsible for proper selection of appropriate hardware, software, tools, and system lifecycle techniques for the different components of the end-to-end data warehouse architecture including ETL, metadata, data profiling software, database platform, performance monitoring, reporting and analytic tools. Defining and documenting the technical architecture of the data warehouse, including the physical components and their functionality. Setting or enforcing standards and overall architecture for data warehouse systems. Monitoring the data warehousing industry and assisting in establishing the organization\'s data warehousing strategy and section of strategic warehousing tools and techniques.
- Ensuring compatibility of the different components of the DW architecture and ensuring alignment with broader IT strategies and goals. Ability to educate the project teams on the standards and architecture of each component of the data warehouse architecture. Very strong written and oral communication skills, including some presentation skills.
Please Contact me to discuss the hiring process!
Sr. Executive Recruiter
Contact: (310) 929-8421 Ext: 103
Hi! My name is Vomsi Kumar. Helping consultants with getting their desired job is what makes me feel alive. I build a unique relationship with each of my consultants and work on their profile as per their needs. I believe that my consultants are my assets and this motivates me to serve them in an even better manner. Hence, I work towards the success of every consultant I work with.