Raleigh, North Carolina
April 13, 2021
SAP Developer/Programmer- Expert
About The Opportunity
NCDOT is seeking a Developer to be a key resource for analyzing, developing, and supporting applications for our BW Reporting and Enterprise Dashboards in a mature SAP environment.
- ***The candidate will work remotely until all staff return to site. At that time the candidate will be expected to work full time onsite.
- ***The candidate will need to use his or her own computer until he or she starts working onsite. When the candidate is working full time on site he or she will be given NCDOT equipment.
- NCDOT’s environment services over 6,000 users and includes instances of ECC 6.0, BI 7.0, Business Objects, CRM, Enterprise Portal, Solution Manager, GRC, NWCE and PI. This position plays a key role in establishing, executing and supporting our corporate strategy for SAP development. Maintaining a sound production environment for development initiatives while at the same time participating in multiple projects with varying degrees of complexity is key.
- This role requires close collaboration and coordination with the Business departments, SAP Development team, SAP Basis team, SAP Functional team, Network Engineers and Enterprise Architects. Description (including, but not limited to):
- Writing custom SAP code using ABAP or JAVA language to satisfy business requirements
- Establishing SAP software settings to support specific business rules, validations, and default values - 7 years Required
- Long-term support of SAP infrastructure, technologies, and functionality, including services to upgrade system configuration and functionality due to an SAP system or release upgrade - 7 years Required
- Experience with gathering business requirements for dashboards and reports and converting them to technical specifications - 10 years Required
- Experience with SAP Lumira Designer in creating Enterprise Dashboards and Composites, creating customized CSS for Lumira components and integrating ESRI Maps – 5 years Required
- Experience with BW/4 HANA, BW on HANA development and support to create Open ODS views, ADSOs, Composite Providers, BW Queries, HANA Calculation Views and HANA Virtual tables – 3 years Required
- Experience with Business Objects Reporting including WEBI, Crystal Reports, Analysis for Office and converting Bex workbooks to Business Objects Reports - 7 years Required
- Experience with development and support of SAP Netweaver BW objects such as InfoCubes, DSOs, Infosets, Transformations, Infoobjects, APDs and Analysis Authorizations - 3 years Preferred
- Experience with development and implementation of datasources in SAP ECC and CRM systems using delivered BI content and custom developed ODP and ABAP CDS extractors – 3 years Preferred
- Experience with extracting data using HANA SDI, SDA from SQL Server, Oracle, DB2 Mainframe databases and Web Services – 1 year Preferred
- Experience with developing enterprise dashboard using Tableau and SAP Analytics Cloud - 1 year Preferred
Please Contact me to discuss the hiring process!
Sr. Executive Recruiter
Contact: (310) 929-8421 Ext: 103
Hi! My name is Vomsi Kumar. Helping consultants with getting their desired job is what makes me feel alive. I build a unique relationship with each of my consultants and work on their profile as per their needs. I believe that my consultants are my assets and this motivates me to serve them in an even better manner. Hence, I work towards the success of every consultant I work with.