Raleigh, North Carolina
April 13, 2021
SAP Developer/Programmer- Expert (649637)
About The Opportunity
NCDOT is seeking a Sr. Developer to be a key resource for analyzing, designing, developing, implementing, and supporting SAP FIORI applications in a mature SAP environment.
- ***The candidate will work remotely until all staff return to site. At that time the candidate will be expected to work full time onsite.
- ***The candidate will need to use his or her own computer until he or she starts working onsite. When the candidate is working full time on site he or she will be given NCDOT equipment.
- NCDOT’s environment services over 6,000 users and includes instances of ECC 6.0, BI 7.0, Business Objects, CRM, Enterprise Portal, Solution Manager, GRC, NWCE and PI. This position plays a key role in establishing, executing and supporting our corporate strategy for SAP development. Maintaining a sound production environment for development initiatives while at the same time participating in multiple projects with varying degrees of complexity is key. This role requires close collaboration and coordination with the Business departments, SAP Development team, SAP Basis team, SAP Functional team, Network Engineers and Enterprise Architects. Description (including, but not limited to):
- Design, develop, and implement solutions writing custom SAP code using ABAP, Web Dynpro, and JAVA code with SAP HANA to satisfy business requirements
- Develop SAP OData Models using SAP Gateway Service builder and CDS Views
- Develop SAP Fiori/UI5 apps using SAP Web IDE consuming Gateway OData/Restful APIs, JSON services, and Git
- Experience with extending, customize, and implement SAP Fiori standard components
- Experience with supporting UX Discovery and Design Thinking workshops with customers
- Experience with SAP Fiori Elements (List Report, Work List, Object page etc.) and SAP Annotations
- Experience with SAP Cloud Platform and Fiori Architecture on Cloud and On-Premise deployments
- Experience with Fiori Launchpad Designer, Catalogs, Groups, and Portal
- Experience with ABAP Development tools in Eclipse environment
- Experience with Chrome/Edge debuggers
- Experience with SAP BSP development
- Experience with SAP Business Application Studio
- Experience with Mobile App development including SAP Fiori for iOS/Android
- SAP Business Application Studio
- Mobile App development including SAP Fiori for iOS/Android
Please Contact me to discuss the hiring process!
Sr. Executive Recruiter
Contact: (310) 929-8421 Ext: 103
Hi! My name is Vomsi Kumar. Helping consultants with getting their desired job is what makes me feel alive. I build a unique relationship with each of my consultants and work on their profile as per their needs. I believe that my consultants are my assets and this motivates me to serve them in an even better manner. Hence, I work towards the success of every consultant I work with.