Raleigh, North Carolina
April 14, 2021
IT Lead SAS Programmer (650445)
About The Opportunity
NC Dept of Health and Human Services (DHHS) is seeking a Lead SAS Programmer to perform work related to the enhancements of the Transformed Medicaid Statistical Information System as per the Federal mandate to support the Medicaid Reform.
- This position is responsible for quality assurance of data and interaction with division/federal staff, vendors and stakeholders to resolve data quality issues and manage all data extracts based on the policies and standards.
- This position is also responsible for analyzing and data mapping utilizing data and information from data warehouse, Medicaid claims processing system (MMIS - Claims, Eligibility, provider etc, Encounter Processing system(PHP-Encounters), PBM (RX Claims) .
- Future opportunities for this position include the development of Tableau Dashboards, Job scheduling, building/maintaining parameterized SAS Stored Processes, and providing SAS programming training/support to the DHHS staff and staff of other State agencies.
- Experience building ETL process flows in the SAS BI Tool Data Integration Studio (SAS/DI) or a similar ETL tool.
- Advanced level programming in SQL, SAS Data Step and SAS Macro.
- Proficiency with joining tables from an RDBMS such as Oracle.
- Proven experience delivering Business Intelligence solutions
- Knowledge of health insurance data.
- Experience with metadata-driven SAS code generation.
- Experience with SAS Enterprise Guide and Management Console.
- Experience with Tableau, dashboard design and development.
Please Contact me to discuss the hiring process!
Sr. Executive Recruiter
Contact: (310) 929-8421 Ext: 103
Hi! My name is Vomsi Kumar. Helping consultants with getting their desired job is what makes me feel alive. I build a unique relationship with each of my consultants and work on their profile as per their needs. I believe that my consultants are my assets and this motivates me to serve them in an even better manner. Hence, I work towards the success of every consultant I work with.