April 21, 2021
Business Analyst 5 (650271)
About The Opportunity
This mid-career professional will play multiples roles on a large, enterprise level software implementation.
- The business analyst will be responsible for leading data cleansing analysis and tasks that are required for an application data migration effort. This effort will encompass both automated and manual data cleansing tasks, including working with developers, testers, and other responsible parties.
- Additionally, this candidate will lead all work related to the analysis and updating of documentation related to more than eighty data files (interfaces and integrations) as part of the replacement of a legacy case management system. This would include:
- Researching and documenting business rules and data elements for each data file, including reviewing logic used to generate and consume files and documenting this in plain English for business owner review.
- Identifying the impacts to each file for each phase of the implementation.
- Leading/facilitating all meetings with the state agency, the primary software vendor, and the identified 3rd parties consuming or delivering data files to the agency.
- Ensuring that proper documentation is completed with a high level of quality.
- Demonstrable leadership and communication skills will be a highly desired skill set.
- This position has a high probability of being extended past the end date listed.
Please Contact me to discuss the hiring process!
Sr. Executive Recruiter
Contact: (310) 929-8421 Ext: 103
Hi! My name is Vomsi Kumar. Helping consultants with getting their desired job is what makes me feel alive. I build a unique relationship with each of my consultants and work on their profile as per their needs. I believe that my consultants are my assets and this motivates me to serve them in an even better manner. Hence, I work towards the success of every consultant I work with.