Raleigh, North Carolina
May 14, 2021
ERP Record to Report Consultant (652475)
About The Opportunity
ERP Consultant to provide expert knowledge of Record to Report processes, process and data design, project management support, and content area leadership for the State of NC Financial Backbone Replacement (FBR) project.
- ***If the candidate is local the manager would prefer the candidate comes in person to get the equipment. If the candidate is not local they will mail all equipment.
- ***The candidate will be allowed to work remotely until all staff return to site. At that point the candidate may be required to come onsite.
- The FBR Record to Report Consultant is responsible for extracting the maximum value from the Oracle Cloud Financials Record to Report (RTR) applications for the State, and supporting that process, including:
- Primary responsibility for the accuracy and completeness of the North Carolina Financial System (NCFS) application documentation in assigned content area(s), including the Configuration Workbooks and Reports, Interfaces, Conversions and Enhancements / Extensions (RICE) functional specifications.
- Primary responsibility for process and functional project activity planning and related performance metrics for assigned content area(s).
- Primary responsibility for content area project controls, including Issue, Risk, Decision, and Action Item data in Project Management Center, and compliance with the relevant Management Plans.
Please Contact me to discuss the hiring process!
Sr. Executive Recruiter
Contact: (310) 929-8421 Ext: 103
Hi! My name is Vomsi Kumar. Helping consultants with getting their desired job is what makes me feel alive. I build a unique relationship with each of my consultants and work on their profile as per their needs. I believe that my consultants are my assets and this motivates me to serve them in an even better manner. Hence, I work towards the success of every consultant I work with.