Raleigh, North Carolina
May 18, 2021
Network/Telecom Specialist- Mid-Level (652913)
About The Opportunity
Candidates will have to work 100% onsite for this position.
- ***Candidates will have to work 100% onsite for this position.
- Network Engineer, Network Analyst, Infrastructure Specialist Requirements:
- 95% travel with most being overnight stays, all within the state of NC (reimbursed)
- 75% of work performed after 5:00pm M-F and on weekends
- Ability to travel using your own reliable vehicle with $0.54 per mile reimbursement
- Ability to lift up to 20 pounds with sustained carry for 5 minutes
- Ability to work beyond 40 hours in a week Description (including, but not limited to):
- Responsibility for working with site contact and service providers for the turn-up and testing of data citcuits
- Specialization in Local Area Networks (LANs)/Wide Area Networks (WANs), TCP/IP, virtual machines, and/or server/network infrastructure
- Responsibility for installation and configuration of network routers and switches
- Responsibility for installation of cable, wiring and related equipment for telephony and data interfaces and systems with communications functions
- Responsibility for performance of implementation testing per AOC provided technical documentation
- Expected Skills: Able to work without assistance; have technologically relevant education; have deep Cisco experience.
1 + Months
Please Contact me to discuss the hiring process!
Sr. Executive Recruiter
Contact: (310) 929-8421 Ext: 103
Hi! My name is Vomsi Kumar. Helping consultants with getting their desired job is what makes me feel alive. I build a unique relationship with each of my consultants and work on their profile as per their needs. I believe that my consultants are my assets and this motivates me to serve them in an even better manner. Hence, I work towards the success of every consultant I work with.