Raleigh, North Carolina
May 20, 2021
Project Manager- Mid Level (651546)
About The Opportunity
Typical Experience: 36-60 months. The North Carolina Department of Information Technology (NCDIT) - Transportation is seeking a Mid-Level Project Manager contractor for an approximately 12 month engagement for the PMO Support group.
- The North Carolina Department of Information Technology (NCDIT) - Transportation is seeking a Mid-Level Project Manager contractor for an approximately 12 month engagement for the PMO Support group. The Project Manager will provides analysis and support for project management and System Development Life Cycle processes, and related tools. Support consists of providing project management, and reporting processes, templates and techniques into a tool. S/he should have good written and verbal communication skills used to provide process analysis, technical documentation, quality reviews and daily support to the NCDIT Transportation (NCDIT-T) Project Management Office (PMO). The project manager should be proficient in MS Project Server, SharePoint, and MS Office suite. Sample Role Types: Program Manager, Development Manager, Application Support Manager, Production Support Manager, Release Manager Description (including, but not limited to):
- Responsibility for the successful completion of end to end project work, including all work products
- Oversight of projects comprised of multiple deliverables, including delegation and coordination of tasks
- Responsibility for auditing projects against established policies, procedures, processes and standards.
- Support projects and project managers in the use of and implementation of standards, templates, processes, procedures and checklists
- Perform Quality Assurance and Quality Control inspections of projects in accordance with Auditing guidelines
- Development and execution of training and education on standard project management requirements and methods, facilitating project governance and reporting, and creating models to improve business decisions
- Experience using MS Project Server and Project Web App to develop schedule templates, resource capacity plans, prioritization and decision point workflow
Expected Skills: Able to manage medium complexity work efforts; may have industry experience.
Please Contact me to discuss the hiring process!
Sr. Executive Recruiter
Contact: (310) 929-8421 Ext: 103
Hi! My name is Vomsi Kumar. Helping consultants with getting their desired job is what makes me feel alive. I build a unique relationship with each of my consultants and work on their profile as per their needs. I believe that my consultants are my assets and this motivates me to serve them in an even better manner. Hence, I work towards the success of every consultant I work with.