Raleigh, North Carolina
May 20, 2021
Technical Specialist - Expert - High (652579)
About The Opportunity
The North Carolina Department of IT - Transportation (NCDIT-T) is seeking an Azure Enterprise Engineer and C# Developer with proven skills for a 12-month engagement for the support of several Department of Highways cloud initiatives.
- The North Carolina Department of IT - Transportation (NCDIT-T) is seeking an Azure Enterprise Engineer and C# Developer with proven skills for a 12-month engagement for the support of several Department of Highways cloud initiatives. This position will be responsible for the development and design of new and existing PaaS applications and their involved infrastructure.
- This individual will work with existing staff to plan and design a cloud solution for several existing applications developed and supported by our internal development team. PaaS applications, Web Application Firewall, Function Management, Storage Management, & Azure DevOps will be some of the products that this position will be focused on. Responsibilities will also include developing business requirements, facilitating change management documentation, and coordinating azure upgrades with software release schedules, as well as C# application development as required. This individual will work closely with a development technical lead and discuss all aspects of the design and planning with the development team. Responsibilities:
- Research application design for transformation and modernization of enterprise applications using Azure cloud and C# development technologies.
- Assist in developing C# .NET application solutions for the organization.
- Maintain a deep understanding of the Azure platform including Azure Functions Architecture, Web Application Firewall, API Management Services and RESTful Azure API management and development.
- Research and Recommend Azure PaaS Application and Networking Services to support growth into the cloud.
- Document Disaster Recovery technical procedures for Azure Applications
- Create Architectural diagrams and documentation for existing cloud hosted applications
- Research, document, and implement an integration process between Azure DevOps and ServiceNow
- Research products and new technologies to increase efficiency of business and operations
Please Contact me to discuss the hiring process!
Sr. Executive Recruiter
Contact: (310) 929-8421 Ext: 103
Hi! My name is Vomsi Kumar. Helping consultants with getting their desired job is what makes me feel alive. I build a unique relationship with each of my consultants and work on their profile as per their needs. I believe that my consultants are my assets and this motivates me to serve them in an even better manner. Hence, I work towards the success of every consultant I work with.