Raleigh, North Carolina
May 20, 2021
Technical Specialist - Expert - High (652585)
About The Opportunity
The Technical Specialist is a senior level resource with specialized knowledge and experience in a specific technology.
- ***The candidate will have the option of using his or her own equipment while working remotely and then getting DOT equipment once he or she is working onsite OR traveling to the DOT office on the first day to collect equipment.
- The North Carolina Department of IT - Transportation (NCDIT-T) is searching for an Expert Level C# Web Application Developer for a 12-month engagement for the development and support of several Department of Highways Web applications. In this role, you will be required to design, write, and maintain C# coding for our future and ongoing projects. You will also be required to contribute to design and planning sessions as well as formulate approaches for current coding tasks. Candidate must have strong application architecture, design, and development skills.
- To ensure success as a C# developer you must have an excellent grasp of C# and the .NET framework, prolific coding abilities, and be able to problem-solve on a daily basis. A top-quality C# developer will be able to perform full-stack development as well as handle the creation, maintenance, and further development of .NET applications and programs. Your responsibilities will also include developing business requirements, facilitating change management documentation, coordinating software release schedules, and providing testing and training support. You will work closely with a technical lead and participate in discussion of all aspects of the development cycle. Responsibilities:
- Developing C# .NET solutions for the organization.
- Debugging and maintaining written code.
- Identifying and handling technical risks and issues.
- Working in a project team alongside other developers.
- Providing technical support to stakeholders in the organization.
- Reporting on project statuses and developments to senior team members.
- Collaborate with IT management and business users to translate business requirements into user stories for development
- Consult with clients to prototype, refine, test, and debug applications and processes to meet business needs and requirements •
- Analyze, define, and document requirements for data, workflow, and business processes
Please Contact me to discuss the hiring process!
Sr. Executive Recruiter
Contact: (310) 929-8421 Ext: 103
Hi! My name is Vomsi Kumar. Helping consultants with getting their desired job is what makes me feel alive. I build a unique relationship with each of my consultants and work on their profile as per their needs. I believe that my consultants are my assets and this motivates me to serve them in an even better manner. Hence, I work towards the success of every consultant I work with.