Raleigh, North Carolina
May 28, 2021
Pharmacy Analyst (652456)
About The Opportunity
This position will serve as a member of the Business Technology Relationship Management team. The unit is responsible for managing relationship between the DHB program/functional areas and the Technology that supports the business.
- This position will serve as a member of the Business Technology Relationship Management team. The unit is responsible for managing relationship between the DHB program/functional areas and the Technology that supports the business and supports all of the division. Job Specific Responsibilities
- Monitor PHP data reports and identify issues
- Research Pharmacy issues
- Identify defects and track to resolution
- Request system enhancements and track to resolution
- Preferred Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Experience with Pharmacy claim adjudication
- Working knowledge of First Data Bank (FDB) drug classifications such as therapeutic drug classes, NDCs, GSNs, GCNs, etc.), drug dosage, packaging and pricing
- Understanding of Medicaid PDL (for generic and brand drugs), preferred/non-preferred drug, prior authorization criteria/rules, lock-in program requirements and drug utilization review (both ProDUR and RetroDUR).
- Experience with gathering requirements and interpreting business rules
- Demonstrated ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment with concurrent deadlines
- Excellent communication, negotiation, conflict resolution and persuasion abilities
- Strong organizational, time management, communication, and detail-oriented skills
- Highly proficient with Microsoft Outlook, Word and Excel
Please Contact me to discuss the hiring process!
Sr. Executive Recruiter
Contact: (310) 929-8421 Ext: 103
Hi! My name is Vomsi Kumar. Helping consultants with getting their desired job is what makes me feel alive. I build a unique relationship with each of my consultants and work on their profile as per their needs. I believe that my consultants are my assets and this motivates me to serve them in an even better manner. Hence, I work towards the success of every consultant I work with.