Raleigh, North Carolina
May 28, 2021
Business Systems Analyst I – Claims Reprocessing (652457)
About The Opportunity
This position will serve as a member of the Business Technology Relationship Management team. The unit is responsible for managing relationship between the DHB program/functional areas and the Technology that supports the business and division.
- This position will serve as a member of the Business Technology Relationship Management team. The unit is responsible for managing relationship between the DHB program/functional areas and the Technology that supports the business and supports all of the division. Job Specific Responsibilities
- Review of various claims reports to perform in-depth claim analysis, validation of system changes, and review of edits/audits in order to make recommendations to maintain the integrity of the reprocessing.
- Provide incident monitoring, problem ticket, incident creation and troubleshooting.
- Defect Resolution
- Requesting System Enhancements
- Preferred Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Experience working with NC Medicaid
- Experience with NCTracks
- Experience with gathering requirements
- Experience working with claims adjudication/reprocessing
- An understanding of claim edits and audits
- Strong understanding of health care strategy, operations, technology, and regulatory requirements
- Demonstrated ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment with concurrent deadlines
- Excellent communication, negotiation, conflict resolution and persuasion abilities
- Strong organizational, time management, communication, and detail-oriented skills
- Highly proficient with Microsoft Outlook, Word and Excel
Please Contact me to discuss the hiring process!
Sr. Executive Recruiter
Contact: (310) 929-8421 Ext: 103
Hi! My name is Vomsi Kumar. Helping consultants with getting their desired job is what makes me feel alive. I build a unique relationship with each of my consultants and work on their profile as per their needs. I believe that my consultants are my assets and this motivates me to serve them in an even better manner. Hence, I work towards the success of every consultant I work with.