Raleigh, North Carolina
May 28, 2021
Business Systems Analyst I – Capitation (652459)
About The Opportunity
This position will serve as a member of the Business Technology Relationship Management team. The unit is responsible for managing relationship between the DHB program/functional areas and the Technology that supports the business and division
- This position will serve as a member of the Business Technology Relationship Management team. The unit is responsible for managing relationship between the DHB program/functional areas and the Technology that supports the business and supports all of the division. Job Specific Responsibilities
- Providing capitation analysis services for DHB including incident monitoring, problem ticket, incident creation, and troubleshooting.
- Defect Resolution
- Requesting System Enhancements
- Create and maintain dashboards for monthly payment monitoring
- Provide end to end testing support for Local Management Entities/Managed Care Organizations (LME/MCOs), Program for All Inclusive Care for the Elderly (PACE), and Prepaid Health Plans (PHPs).
- Preferred Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Experience working with Medicaid (preferred candidate will also have Medicaid Managed Care experience)
- Experience with gathering requirements
- Experience working with Capitation payments
- Experience working with Medicaid claims
- MS Excel or experience with the MS product suite (Word/Excel/MS Project, etc.)
Please Contact me to discuss the hiring process!
Sr. Executive Recruiter
Contact: (310) 929-8421 Ext: 103
Hi! My name is Vomsi Kumar. Helping consultants with getting their desired job is what makes me feel alive. I build a unique relationship with each of my consultants and work on their profile as per their needs. I believe that my consultants are my assets and this motivates me to serve them in an even better manner. Hence, I work towards the success of every consultant I work with.