Dauphin County, Pennsylvania
February 1, 2019
Core TS4 A4
About The Opportunity
Pennsylvania is looking for strong .Net developers with C#, utilizing ASP.Net MVC, ADO.net and entity framework to develop an ePermitting system for the Mining Bureau. Strong knowledge of a service oriented solution is preferred with Oracles RDBMS and PL/SQL.
- Pennsylvania is looking for strong .Net developers with C#, utilizing ASP.Net MVC, ADO.net and entity framework to develop an ePermitting system for the Mining Bureau. Strong knowledge of a service oriented solution is preferred with Oracles RDBMS and PL/SQL.
- Codes enhancement and development programs and/or required fixes to production problems using the functional and technical programming standards.
- Design and Develop UI screens.
- Tests enhancement and development programs.
- Participates in structured code reviews / walkthroughs.
- Executes all required process steps.
- Technical expertise in [SPECIFC TECH] Required 10 Years
- 4 year college degree or equivalent technical study Required 4 Years
- C# Required 5 Years
- ASP.NET MVC Required 5 Years
- Oracle / PL SQL Required 3 Years
- Visual Studio 2013 or newer Required 3 Years
- VSTS or DevOps Required
- Experience working both independently and in a team-oriented, collaborative environment Required
- Excellent communications skills both verbally and written Required
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills Required
- Oracle Data Provider - ODP.NET Desired
- Knowledge of Oracle RDBMS 11G or higher Desired
- Microsoft SQL Server 2008 or newer Desired
- Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) experience and services and/or APIs Desired
Please Contact me to discuss the hiring process!
Sr. Executive Recruiter
Contact: (310) 929-8421 Ext: 104
Hi! My name is Sumit Gupta. I treat all my consultants in a manner that they feel comfortable while working with me on any position they are applying for. Although, the motive is to find the best match for my consultants. But I make sure that I suggest them the right job matching their profile and work history by interacting with them in detail and follow-up with them at each and every level of the hiring process.