February 5, 2019
Senior Product Specialist 3
About The Opportunity
The Senior Product Specialist (SPRS) is the leading expert for a technical development or execution environment product or set of products.
- The Senior Product Specialist (SPRS) is the leading expert for a technical development or execution environment product or set of products.
- The OnBase Senior Product Specialist will be responsible for the design, development, testing, implementation, and enhancement of the OnBase Enterprise Document Management (EDM) System. Also, this position is responsible for functioning as the OnBase technical SME and therefore requires expert level experience and senior level developer skills in the OnBase product. In addition, this position will be collaborating with vendors, technical staff and end users to support and enhance the use of the OnBase EDM.
- OnBase experience with System Administration Required 5 Years
- OnBase experience with API Required 5 Years
- OnBase experience with Workflow Configuration and Design Required 5 Years
- OnBase Certified System Administrator (OCSA) Required
- OnBase Certified Workflow Administrator (OCWA) Required
- OnBase Certified Application Programming Interface (OCAPI) Required
- OnBase Certified Workflow Engineer (OCWE) Required
- Programming and API development using C#.NET Required 5 Years
- Experience working with business users, communicating with all levels of management, as well as technical and functional staff Required 5 Years
- Practical experience translating functional requirements into technical solutions Required 5 Years
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Required 4 Years
- 4 year college degree or equivalent technical study Required 4 Years
- Strong project management skills Nice to have 1 Years
- OnBase experience (App Enabler) Highly desired 5 Years
- OnBase experience (User Support) Highly desired 5 Years
- OnBase experience (Upgrades) Highly desired 5 Years
- OnBase experience ( Integration) Highly desired 5 Years
- OnBase Certified ADVANCED System Administrator (OCASA) Highly desired
- OnBase Certified ADVANCED Workflow Administrator (OCAWA) Highly desired
- Professional verbal and written communication skills, with the ability to communicate to both technical and non-technical peop Desired 3 Years
- Prior experience effectively working within a team environment Desired 5 Years
- Prior project experience any or all of the following: financial industry, government agencies, HR processes Desired 2 Years
Please Contact me to discuss the hiring process!
Sr. Executive Recruiter
Contact: (310) 929-8421 Ext: 104
Hi! My name is Sumit Gupta. I treat all my consultants in a manner that they feel comfortable while working with me on any position they are applying for. Although, the motive is to find the best match for my consultants. But I make sure that I suggest them the right job matching their profile and work history by interacting with them in detail and follow-up with them at each and every level of the hiring process.