February 6, 2019
Junior-Intermediate Java Web Developer
About The Opportunity
Responsible for advanced level development, testing, implementation and maintenance of all facets of web-based application systems for a campus unit.
- Responsible for advanced level development, testing, implementation and maintenance of all facets of web-based application systems for a campus unit. IMPACT & INFLUENCE:
- This position will interact on a consistent basis with: management and staff within assigned units and personnel in Office of Information Technology.
- This position will supervise: NA.
- Involved in Requirements gathering working with the Business Analyst and Customer.
- Working with Project Manager, provide estimates for the tasks
- Ability to work on an Agile development environment.
- Testing, migration, deployment and maintenance of the web applications.
- This job requires advanced knowledge and skills in configuration and deployment of web applications including database design, web based scripting languages and web standards.
- Angular 1.x
- Java and J2EE (1.6+)
- JSP, JSP EL and JSTL
- Relational Databases and SQL.
- Spring 3.x, 4.x
- Spring Core (dependency injection)
- Spring MVC – annotation based controllers
- JPA 2.x and Hibernate
- HTML and HTTP protocol.
- Basic CSS
- AJAX and JSON
- XML parsing
- Object Oriented Design, Analysis and Programming.
- Web application server (prefer Tomcat).
- Windows and UNIX OS (from a user point of view).
- Use of source control system like Subversion and working in a team development environment
- Basic UML: Class, Sequence, Deployment and Use Case Diagrams.
- Writing design documents, and technical documentations.
- Build tools (Maven)
- Integrated Development Environment (prefer Eclipse).
- Use of open source products/tools
- Highly motivated and able to work in a small team environment often performing other duties - such as requirement capture, testing, and deployment.
- Must be able to work independently.
- Knowledge of workflow based systems and BPMN 2.0 is a plus.
- Knowledge of Activiti workflow engine is a plus. Must Have
- Angular 1.5
- JDK 1.6+ & Spring 3.x +
- Oracle SQL
- HTML, CSS
- Eclipse/Netbeans, Maven/BitBucket
5 + Months
Please Contact me to discuss the hiring process!
Sr. Executive Recruiter
Contact: (310) 929-8421 Ext: 104
Hi! My name is Sumit Gupta. I treat all my consultants in a manner that they feel comfortable while working with me on any position they are applying for. Although, the motive is to find the best match for my consultants. But I make sure that I suggest them the right job matching their profile and work history by interacting with them in detail and follow-up with them at each and every level of the hiring process.