February 6, 2019
Application Support Engineer
About The Opportunity
- Manage multiple third party enterprise applications and Custom Application used by Georgia Department of Transportation
- Work with infrastructure teams to diagnose application issues and perform regular upgrades and patches
- Work with third party support to diagnose application issues
- Document FAQs and maintain the knowledge base
- Ability to creatively and resourcefully problem-solve both independently and with a team
- Solve complex scalability, platform, and integration problems
- Learn new paradigms, languages, and libraries as you work
- Helping to manage the application environment
- Provide level 2 and 3 production support and operations
- 2+ years of experience using Primavera P6 and providing functional support
- 2+ years of experience using PeopleSoft Learning Management System and providing functional support
- 2+ years of experience with SQL DB and querying techniques and tools
- Customer facing experience with good communication skills required
- 1+ year of solid hands on experience with Linux
- Proficient in Oracle PL/SQL
- Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues
- Self-motivated engineer who can take the initiative and work effectively both independently and as part of a team of engineers
- Experience with 3rd party integrations
- Experience in programming language such as .Net & Java, Web development platform such as Cold Fusion, ASP.Net is a plus, but not required.
- Microsoft Certifications is a plus.
- Bachelor Degree in Information Technology or other science related area, or equivalent professional work experience
Please Contact me to discuss the hiring process!
Sr. Executive Recruiter
Contact: (310) 929-8421 Ext: 108
Hi! My name is Harmanpreet Singh. I love to work with people and help them find their dream job. I work with my consultants to understand their niche area of work and look for the best match for them. I feel that keeping in mind the priorities of my consultants help me to serve them better. Additionally, I always keep them posted about new relevant jobs which help me to build a connection with them not only professionally but at a personal level as well.