February 6, 2019
AApplication Support and Development Engineer
About The Opportunity
Position is not intended to travel however, there may be a chance possibility for occasional travel to Georgia sites throughout the state to meet with business units. Georgia will reimburse authorized travel expense lodging and meals. Georgia DOT will reimburse authorized travel use of a personal vehicle use.
- Work with development teams to diagnose customer needs
- Build sample code and work with application developers
- Document developer FAQs and maintain the knowledge base
- Work with teams to build integrations with a front-end interface
- Engage in integration with various third party software with a wide range of integration APIs
- Solve complex scalability, platform, and integration problems
- Learn new paradigms, languages, and libraries as you work
- Helping to manage the application environment
- Provide production support and coordinate with infrastructure teams
- 3+ year in .NET software development (C#)
- 1+ years of experience in a java software development
- Some customer facing experience with good communication required
- MS SQL and Oracle development experience
- Experience with Linux and WebLogic preferred
- Experience in Web development platform such as Cold Fusion, ASP.Net is a plus, but not required.
- Microsoft / Java Certifications is a plus.
- Understanding of GIT and experience with TFS is preferred
- Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues
- Self-motivated engineer who can take the initiative and work effectively both independently and as part of a team of engineers
- Experience with 3rd party integrations
- Bachelor Degree in Information Technology or other science related area, or equivalent professional work experience
Please Contact me to discuss the hiring process!
Sr. Executive Recruiter
Contact: (310) 929-8421 Ext: 110
Hi! My name is Mark! As a job matchmaker, I believe that every consultant I work with is unique and try to understand what they are looking for in a new profile. Not only this, but I also try to understand their work background and history to suggest the best opening for them. I build a relationship with all my consultants by keeping them in the loop about any updates during the entire recruitment process.