February 7, 2019
Graphic Designer/Web Designer
About The Opportunity
***In-Person Interviews ONLY*** The Division of Technology Information, is seeking a Graphic Designer who will work on client projects that make a great impact on the Iowans we serve.
- ****PLEASE NOTE - The client is ONLY scheduling IN-PERSON INTERVIEWS for this position. They will not schedule webcam or phone interviews. Please ONLY SUBMIT CANDIDATES who can EASILY ATTEND an IN-PERSON INTERVIEW if selected to interview***
- The Graphic Designer (GD) is responsible for all aspects of user interface design to include prototype development and coding of markup. He or she incorporates the business marketing goals, user interface standards (both internal and industry-established), and accessibility requirements to produce a user interface that accomplishes the functional requirements of the system. The GD regularly works with the Functional Architect to ensure that the design meets customer requirements. The GD also works with Programmers to ensure that the user interface is then coded properly. He or she may play a role in testing, particularly in the area of accessibility.
- These are the responsibilities expected of an applicant interested in this position.
- Graphic design for campaign projects
- Campaign landing page design and development
- Design support for Social Media Performance Program
- Extract, evaluate and define key objectives during client engagements
- Create and organize information through the use of wireframes, storyboards, user-flows and prototypes
- Assist in creating original graphics/illustrations, layouts and creative interactive engagements
- Prepare and pitch all aspects of design to internal teams and key client stakeholders
- Assist in designing and developing user interface kits
- Design graphic user interface elements, like menus, tabs, and widgets
- Provide weekly check-in report of onboarding status as well as project status reports
- Gather and evaluate user requirements in collaboration with business and technical team members on short timelines.
- Experience with Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, XD, Dreamweaver) Required 3 Years
- Strong core design fundamentals (Form/Space, Color, Typography and layout) Required 3 Years
- Experience with design and development of user interface kits Required 3 Years
- Experience designing graphic user interface elements, like menus, tabs, and widgets Required 3 Years
- Strong design thinking and empathizing with end-user, defining problems and strategizing meaningful user engagements Required 3 Years
- Excellent project management skills with exceptional attention to detail and follow up (commitment to deadlines, processes and policies) Required
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including professional presentation skills.
Please Contact me to discuss the hiring process!
Sr. Executive Recruiter
Contact: (310) 929-8421 Ext: 108
Hi! My name is Harmanpreet Singh. I love to work with people and help them find their dream job. I work with my consultants to understand their niche area of work and look for the best match for them. I feel that keeping in mind the priorities of my consultants help me to serve them better. Additionally, I always keep them posted about new relevant jobs which help me to build a connection with them not only professionally but at a personal level as well.