Dauphin County, Pennsylvania
February 7, 2019
A4 Core PR4
About The Opportunity
The Pennsylvania Fish and Boat Commission is seeking a Programmer 4 to assist other developers with converting legacy VB6 applications to a web-based solution utilizing ASP.NET and C#.NET.
- The Pennsylvania Fish and Boat Commission is seeking a Programmer 4 to assist other developers with converting legacy VB6 applications to a web-based solution utilizing ASP.NET and C#.NET. The successful applicant must be capable of meeting or exceeding challenging deadlines while performing daily duties that will include
- Analysis, design, coding, and testing of application code.
- Conversion of SQL queries to Stored Procedures.
- Record, verify, log and document testing results.
- Maintain versioning and source control with TFS.
- Work towards departmental and project deadlines.
- Document and present recommendations for issue/risk remediation to team leads and managers.
- Visual Basic 6 Required 2 Years
- ASP.Net Required 3 Years
- C#.Net Required 3 Years
- SQL 2008 Required 3 Years
- SSRS Required 1 Years
- Writing Stored Procedures Required 3 Years
- HTML Required 1 Years
- Microsoft TFS or similar tool Required 1 Years
4 + Months
Please Contact me to discuss the hiring process!
Sr. Executive Recruiter
Contact: (310) 929-8421 Ext: 107
Hi! My name is Sushil Singh. Helping consultants with getting their desired job is what makes me feel alive. I build a unique relationship with each of my consultants and work on their profile as per their needs. I believe that my consultants are my assets and this motivates me to serve them in an even better manner. Hence, I work towards the success of every consultant I work with.