February 7, 2019
Senior Web Application Developer
About The Opportunity
- DTMB/Michigan is requesting a new Senior Web Application Developer with Java technology experience to support Michigan, Behavioral and Population Health (BPH) team. Years of Experience
- 8-11 years of experience in the field or in a related area.
- Develop business application components using Object Oriented java/JEE technologies, design principles
- Design and develop RESTful Web Services using Spring Web MVC framework.
- Design, Develop and maintain applications using Apache Struts framework.
- Ability to implement design patterns like Intercepting Filter, Front Controller, Session Façade, DAO, Singleton, and Service Locator
- Execute full software development life cycle (SDLC) including experience in gathering requirements and writing functional/technical specifications for complex projects.
- Excellent knowledge in designing both logical and physical database model
- Develop database objects including stored procedures, functions,
- Troubleshoots issues using SQL, PL/SQL scripts
- Experience tuning SQL queries and scripts
- Hands on experience Integrating software components into a fully functional software system
- Extensive knowledge on source control tools such as IBM rational tools and SVN,
- Experience on Build Frameworks like Apache Ant, Maven, maintain source code using source control, and baseline software versions and build war files for deployments
- Experience developing with application servers Apache Tomcat, JBOSS
- Develop software design documents and work with stakeholders for review and approval.
- Experience developing, prototypes, mockup for users review and approval.
- Exposure to flowcharts, screen layouts and documentation to ensure logical flow of the system requirements
- Experience working on large agile projects.
- Experience with Java 8, SOAP Web-Services and Java Messaging Service (JMS) API.
- Experience with Spring Boot Projects, Spring Data, Spring Batch, Spring Security frameworks.
- Good to have knowledge of Apache Kafka, Apache Spark and ActiveMQ broker.
- Developing complex computer systems using Java Required 8 Years
- Developing complex computer systems using java IDEs such as Eclipse on JBOSS application server Required 8 Years
- Programming using Java JEE Struts Framework Required 5 Years
- Programming in SQL and/or PL/SQL Required 7 Years
- Programming using Java JEE Spring Framework 3.0 Required 8 Years
- Development using Hibernate/JPA framework Required 8 Years
- Using CMM/CMMI Level 3 methods and practices Required 5 Years
- Implemented agile development processes including test driven development Required 5 Years
Please Contact me to discuss the hiring process!
Sr. Executive Recruiter
Contact: (310) 929-8421 Ext: 107
Hi! My name is Sushil Singh. Helping consultants with getting their desired job is what makes me feel alive. I build a unique relationship with each of my consultants and work on their profile as per their needs. I believe that my consultants are my assets and this motivates me to serve them in an even better manner. Hence, I work towards the success of every consultant I work with.