Durham, North Carolina
February 7, 2019
P4 IT Trainer
About The Opportunity
NC requires the services of trainers to support training implementation of NC Project 4 modules.
- The NC Department of Health and Human Services seeks contract resources to assist with the training and implementation of NC. The primary purpose of NC Training Developer is to analyze the NC system functionality to develop classroom facilitator-led learning solutions and eLearning courses to support NC implementation.
- This position will work closely with the Training Lead, Training Scripts Writer, Applications Lead and subject matter experts to understand requirements to design training and develop course materials, to develop and maintain Adobe FrameMaker templates and scripts, and to revise training materials for instructional training of adult learners.
- Experience in curriculum design and developing training materials for adult learners Required 3 Years
- Understands the social services programs that drive the efforts of the county, regional, and state staff who administer those programs. Required 3 Years
- Research and evaluate the NC case management software in order to translate the software functionality into effective learning materials. Required 3 Years
- Ability to assist with scheduling, preparing for and participating in quality assurance checks on training materials that have been developed. Required 3 Years
- Experience working with training developers, program subject matter experts, technical support and others to assure training materials are effective. Required 3 Years
- Experience in business analysis, MS Office Suite (e.g., MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint) Required 3 Years
- Experience in Learning Management System (LMS) technology such as Moodle, XML, HTML Required 3 Years
- Experience in computer-based training instructional design, with learning program design systems. Required 3 Years
- Experience in software that may include Adobe FrameMaker, Adobe Captivate, Photoshop, Adobe Breeze, Dreamweaver, Visio or other training applications. Required 3 Years
- Experience developing dynamic instructional training materials using interactions and simulations to create interactive, engaging course content. Required 3 Years
- Experience developing interactive media presentations that enhance the online educational experience Required 3 Years
- Extensive statewide travel is required up to 80% of the time. Work hours may occasionally include evenings and weekends. Required
- Position requires statewide travel. Valid Driver\'s License and reliable transportation required. Required
- Experience with adult learning practices, principles and procedures in classroom and on-line presentations Highly desired
- Ability to assist with basic application software and hardware support Highly desired
- Must have strong understanding of internet concepts and web technology Highly desired
- Ability to clearly communicate in oral and written form, and deal effectively with diverse groups to accomplish the objectives. Highly desired
- Knowledge of child welfare policy and practice in NC such as Intake, Assessment, In-Home Services, Foster Care, CPS, or Adoptions Highly desired
Please Contact me to discuss the hiring process!
Sr. Executive Recruiter
Contact: (310) 929-8421 Ext: 107
Hi! My name is Sushil Singh. Helping consultants with getting their desired job is what makes me feel alive. I build a unique relationship with each of my consultants and work on their profile as per their needs. I believe that my consultants are my assets and this motivates me to serve them in an even better manner. Hence, I work towards the success of every consultant I work with.