Durham, North Carolina
February 8, 2019
O&M Reports Developer - Mid lev
About The Opportunity
NC requires two reports developers to analyze and identify reporting requirements for NC Operations and Maintenance activities.
The NC Department of Health and Human Services seeks contractor to assist with the design and implementation of NC reports using Cúram Software, Inc. products. Employee will analyze and identify reporting requirements for NC Case Management System reports and develop recommendations to effectively report data of mid to high level complexity related to varied business metrics and for designing, coding, testing, debugging, and documenting reporting solutions, while enhancing existing reports to ensure that solutions continue to meet business needs. Employee must understand the underlying data sources (databases) and interpret requirements provided by the business to analyze operational issues and develop appropriate diagnostic and/or tracking data via reports and dashboards. These include but are not limited to: report queries, report layouts, any necessary supporting data structures, and Extract Transformation Load required to populate the data structure. Duties also include gathering and documenting requirements for new reports and changes to existing reports, extraction or collection of data for performing queries and writing reports, and developing and analyzing operational performance metrics and reports to ensure the quality and integrity of extracts though the use of validation and audit strategies. Employee will be responsible for status reporting to the NC FAST Project Manager and for adhering to DHHS policies and procedures.
- Experience programming and design of large scale web based distributed systems. Required 3 Years
- Experience using Oracle, Oracle Utilities, ETL tools such as Oracle Warehouse Builder (OWB) or Oracle Data Integrator (ODI). Required 3 Years
- Experience with SQL scripting and Relational Database modeling.. Required 3 Years
- Experience with structured system development methodologies. Required 3 Years
- Good communication skills both oral and written and ability to maintain effective working relationships with end users and staff. Required
- Experience with Business Intelligence tools such as Business Objects or BIRT Highly desired 3 Years
- Data Warehouse experience Highly desired 2 Years
- Cúram experience Highly desired 1 Years
- Previous experience working with State government. Highly desired
11 + Months
Please Contact me to discuss the hiring process!
Sr. Executive Recruiter
Contact: (310) 929-8421 Ext: 104
Hi! My name is Sumit Gupta. I treat all my consultants in a manner that they feel comfortable while working with me on any position they are applying for. Although, the motive is to find the best match for my consultants. But I make sure that I suggest them the right job matching their profile and work history by interacting with them in detail and follow-up with them at each and every level of the hiring process.