February 8, 2019
About The Opportunity
Technical Specialist 4 (TS4) - More than 10 years relevant experience.
- Candidate serves as a Senior Identity and Access Management (IAM) Engineer within the Pennsylvania Office of Administration’s Infrastructure and Economic Development (I&ED) IT Delivery Center.
- The position is a blend of security, operations, and light development to the extent that these functions relate to Identity and Access Management and related process and technologies. The ideal candidate would be a subject matter expert with CA products such as CA SiteMinder (CA Single Sign-On) and CA Identity Manager in a mixed environment with Linux (Red Hat) and Microsoft Windows platforms and their related web technologies (Apache/IIS). This is a large professional environment where effective oral and written communication skills are needed, and accurate writing mechanics are desired.
- Designs and develops usable, maintainable, and scalable identity and access management solutions that adhere to applicable laws, regulations, policies, and security requirements to ensure the accountability of users and the confidentiality, integrity, and availability of Identity & Access Management systems, networks, servers, and data.
- Demonstrates proficiency with IAM related architectures, tools, protocols, and configurations. This may include but is not limited to: SAML, OAUTH, WS-FED, OpenID, SSO, CA SiteMinder 12.xx, CA Identity Manager 12.xx, CA Web Agents, CA Access Gateway 12.xx, reverse proxies, SSL/TLS, LDAP, DNS, Active Directory, custom user directories, URL encoding, tokens, certificates, load balancing, various systems that require identity and access management purview, and more.
- Partners with business stakeholders, and developers to participate in the integration of enterprise applications into IAM products and solutions by conducting analysis, gathering requirements, configuring IAM systems, modifying application authentication mechanisms, participating in testing, and related activities that support the SDLC as it relates to IAM functions.
- Conducts maintenance of IAM systems which includes but is not limited to security patching, installing or upgrading IAM related operating systems, IAM software such as CA SiteMinder, CA SSO, CA Identity Manager, and more. Follows design or installation specifications, ensures core operability, ensures interoperability with other systems, and verifies correct system operation.
- Utilizes various types of web, network, and debugging tools/techniques to test, verify, troubleshoot, and resolve complex identity and access management problems referred from end-users, other information technology support divisions, business partners, and vendors. Uses ticketing and change management tools such as Remedy and ServiceNow to adhere to organizational ticket handling procedures and change management practices.
- Optimizes identity and access management systems for various use cases, and monitors system performance through the use of various network management tools such as Splunk, Microsoft System Center Operations Manager (SCOM), and related system management tools. Evaluates current and future demand on the IAM systems and makes appropriate recommendations to management.
- Researches emerging IAM technologies, reviews technical manuals, related documentation, and training materials to maintain current with new IAM services, products, and information technology developments. Provides consultative expertise regarding IAM technologies to management, junior staff, and other technology support units.
- Stays well informed of cybersecurity issues that pertain to IAM related systems, such as the threat landscape, IAM system vulnerabilities, and relates any knowledge gained to potential impacts on IAM operations and the agency’s mission. Promotes awareness of IAM related security issues among the IAM team, management, and other IAM stakeholders as needed.
- Professional experience in a large-scale distributed environment with CA SiteMinder (CA Single Sign-On) and CA Identity Manager. Required 2 Years
- Experience participating in enterprise application integration into IAM products and solutions. Required 1 Years
- Effective oral and written communication skills. Required
- Accurate writing mechanics. Desired
- CA Privileged Identity Manager Certified Desired
- CA Single Sign-On Certified Desired
7 + Months
Please Contact me to discuss the hiring process!
Sr. Executive Recruiter
Contact: (310) 929-8421 Ext: 107
Hi! My name is Sushil Singh. Helping consultants with getting their desired job is what makes me feel alive. I build a unique relationship with each of my consultants and work on their profile as per their needs. I believe that my consultants are my assets and this motivates me to serve them in an even better manner. Hence, I work towards the success of every consultant I work with.