Durham, North Carolina
February 8, 2019
Sharepoint and Security Engineer
About The Opportunity
NC requires the services of a contract resource to serve as a SharePoint Engineer and SharePoint Security Specialist to support the development and implementation of NC.
- NC requires the services of a contract resource to serve as a SharePoint Engineer and SharePoint Security Specialist to support the development and implementation of NC.
- The NC Department of Health and Human Services seeks a contract resource to assist with the support of all facets of the SharePoint application used within NC. This position is responsible for developing custom web parts, workflows, forms and solutions as well as testing and implementation, as well as advising on data collaboration and retention for NC projects and their activities interfacing with tools like JIRA and Service Now. This position is responsible for teaming with the architects, various program teams to ensure proper environment functionality, security and performance using experience with current and emerging information security technologies. This resource provides technical consultation to business partners, developers and architects, and coordinates management approval and acceptance for significant reconfiguration of the applications or the environments, ensures system reliability, maintains systems security, and coordinates periodic maintenance. This position collaborates with System Administrators to educate and promote best practices for a SharePoint business environment.
- Experience with SharePoint 2016/2013 including : Designer, lists, libraries, sites, workflows, timer jobs, and web parts Required 7 Years
- Experience with SharePoint configuration, architecture, and administration. Required 7 Years
- Experience with data integrity and content migration through code releases and data migration to cloud solution. Required 7 Years
- Experience with analysis, troubleshooting and problem management for the SharePoint environment. Required 7 Years
- Experience using project management, application development and documentation standards and processes. Required 7 Years
- Experience with SharePoint Designer, Visual Studio, Windows Server OS, RDP, Virtual and on-prem environments. Required 7 Years
- Excellent written English and oral communications skills Required
- Master’s Degree in IT related field Required
- Experience with Ansible and Chef Highly desired 5 Years
- Experience with AWS Cloud Highly desired 7 Years
- Experience with Microsoft O365, networking, AD and cloud computing Highly desired
- Experience with JIRA, ServiceNow and monitoring software Highly desired
- Experience with integration with vendor applications and databases Highly desired
11 + Months
Please Contact me to discuss the hiring process!
Sr. Executive Recruiter
Contact: (310) 929-8421 Ext: 110
Hi! My name is Mark! As a job matchmaker, I believe that every consultant I work with is unique and try to understand what they are looking for in a new profile. Not only this, but I also try to understand their work background and history to suggest the best opening for them. I build a relationship with all my consultants by keeping them in the loop about any updates during the entire recruitment process.