Durham, North Carolina
February 8, 2019
P4 Curam Developer
About The Opportunity
NC requires a Curam Developer to support the development and implementation of the NC Project 4.
- NC requires a Curam Developer to support the development and implementation of the NC Project 4.
- The Department of Health and Human Services (DHHS) requires the assistance of a contract resource to serve as a Curam Developer for the North Carolina NC Program to support the development and implementation of North Carolina for child services project. This position will be responsible for managing IBM Curam Developer work or projects with distinct deliverables to a solution.
- Tasks include include leading fit/gap, JAD sessions that map requirements to standard features and functions, develop functional designs, identifying and documenting business processes, issues, value levers, metrics, and capabilities; identifying approaches to satisfy business requirements by conducting detailed analysis and technical design of one or more program areas for child services, in support of implementation of a comprehensive case management solution utilizing the Cúram Business Application Suite; and utilizing knowledge of the Cúram software product to: conduct and document gap analysis, identify evidence needed to support requirements, develop business and functional requirements specifications, assist with designing the business solution, and assist with user acceptance testing.
- Work also involves interpreting technical concepts to both technical personnel and non-IT business users and summarize and convey technical issues and problems identified, as well as conducting industry, competitive and State analyses (strategic, financial, operational), and business case development. This individual must support required system go-live activities, including conversion, support desk, site support, training delivery, logistics management, etc., perform PMO activities related to project time tracking, work plan updates, status reporting, service metric reporting, and related project administration tasks. Knowledge and experience with Cúram workflow and rules in child services modules.
- Experience designing within the Cúram software suite. Required 5 Years
- Experience with problem identification and integration of technical skills to resolve issues. Required 5 Years
- Ability to translate and communicate highly technical concepts to both technical personnel and non IT business users. Required 5 Years
- Ability to develop relationships/ partnerships with customers by responding to needs by exhibiting a sense of urgency. Required 5 Years
- Ablity to independently identify and develop solutions. Required 5 Years
- Understand Cúram Case Management functionality and associated business processes of a Social Services organization. Required 5 Years
- Experience in business process analysis (Use Cases and/or process flows) and mapping (Gap Analysis) techniques in Curam. Required 5 Years
- Experience in business application consulting or development. Required 5 Years
- Experience leading JAD sessions Required 5 Years
- Experience in mapping requirements to standard features and functions Required 5 Years
- Knowledge and experience with Curam workflow and rules Required 5 Years
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with customers. Highly desired
- Ability to organize, prioritize and follow complex and detailed technical and financial procedures. Highly desired
- Curam V6 Certification Highly desired
11 + Months
Please Contact me to discuss the hiring process!
Sr. Executive Recruiter
Contact: (310) 929-8421 Ext: 108
Hi! My name is Harmanpreet Singh. I love to work with people and help them find their dream job. I work with my consultants to understand their niche area of work and look for the best match for them. I feel that keeping in mind the priorities of my consultants help me to serve them better. Additionally, I always keep them posted about new relevant jobs which help me to build a connection with them not only professionally but at a personal level as well.