Raleigh, North Carolina
February 8, 2019
Technical Architect- Mid Level
About The Opportunity
NC is seeking a mainframe technical specialist to work on ACTS application related enhancement efforts for NC Child Support Services (CSS).
- NC is seeking a mainframe technical specialist to work on ACTS application related enhancement efforts for NC Child Support Services (CSS).
- Team is currently engaged in many major enhancement efforts for it\'s mainframe application as well as providing back end design and development support for web application enhancements. Some of those enhancement efforts are either federally or state mandated efforts with strict deadlines. Example: Auto-Generate 18 year old letter, Cell Phone and email in ACTS (3070), Quarterly Offset file to FMS (IRS) etc. This mainframe resource will help in understanding business requirement, designing, coding and testing of various ACTS and web applications enhancement efforts using CICS, COBOL, DB2, JCL, stored procedures and other supporting mainframe technologies.
- DB2 (Z/OS) application Programming including knowledge of DB2 SQLs, Stored procedures Required 10 Years
- CICS/COBOL application Programming Required 7 Years
- Experience with QMF, SPUFI, Zeke (job scheduler), X/PTR(reporting tool) and FILEAID/CA-tools Required 5 Years
- Software development using Mainframe technologies such as Cobol, CICS, JCL, DB2 Required 10 Years
- Experience with structured system development methodologies such as agile, waterfall (preferred) method Required 5 Years
- Experience in debugging COBOL/DB2 application code using tools like XPEDITOR/CA-Intertest Required 7 Years
- Candidates local to the Raleigh / Triangle Area Required
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, organizational and time management skills Required
- Ability to translate and communicate highly technical concepts to both technical and non-IT business users Required
- Ability to develop good working relationships/partnerships with clients Required
- Extensive experience conducting problem analysis and issue resolution Required 5 Years
- Experience performing business requirements definition, reviewing functional specifications, developing test cases, and performing unit/system testing Required 10 Years
- Excellent written and presentation skills using Microsoft Office tools (Word, Powerpoint and Excel) Required 5 Years
11 + Months
Please Contact me to discuss the hiring process!
Sr. Executive Recruiter
Contact: (310) 929-8421 Ext: 104
Hi! My name is Sumit Gupta. I treat all my consultants in a manner that they feel comfortable while working with me on any position they are applying for. Although, the motive is to find the best match for my consultants. But I make sure that I suggest them the right job matching their profile and work history by interacting with them in detail and follow-up with them at each and every level of the hiring process.