Durham, North Carolina
February 8, 2019
Oracle Platform Data Engineer
About The Opportunity
NC requires a Data Engineer on the Oracle Database Platform to support the development and implementation of North Carolina.
- NC requires a Data Engineer on the Oracle Database Platform to support the development and implementation of North Carolina.
- The Department of Health and Human Services (DHHS) requires a Data Engineer on the Oracle Database Platform to support the development and implementation of North Carolina. Primary responsibilities include technical oversight and development of the redesign of the Data Warehouse reporting environment based on the Cúram application schema. This position is expected to provide Oracle development technical support for other team members and serve as a mentor. Identifying and refining data requirements, database design, database migration planning, construction of configurable ETL frameworks, and ensuring adherence to defined development standards. In addition to reporting duties, this position also works closely with the NC Quality Control (QC) team to assist in all data related matters when audits and evaluations requiring reports are needed. This QC assignment will require face to face meetings with State and Federal auditors where requirements are gathered, and reporting data is explained. Business requirements must be interpreted into logical queries and written to provide the data for reports that are provided for the audits. Requirements and design documentation must be created and maintained as part of this reporting and QC work.
- Experience and proficiency with Oracle SQL and PL SQL against an Oracle 12c database Required 3 Years
- Experience producing reports and interacting with executive management Required 3 Years
- Experience in data architecture and enterprise architecture Required 3 Years
- Experience working in Data Warehousing, Archiving, and Modeling Required 5 Years
- Experience creating documentation to support conceptual and technical design work Required 3 Years
- Ability to apply the Business Process Model of an organization Required
- Strong organizational skills and ability to present relationships between data Required 3 Years
- Strong written communication skills are necessary Required 3 Years
- Ability to act as a liaison between state agencies for technical reports Required
Understanding of the Curam Data Model Highly desired 3 Years
Please Contact me to discuss the hiring process!
Sr. Executive Recruiter
Contact: (310) 929-8421 Ext: 107
Hi! My name is Sushil Singh. Helping consultants with getting their desired job is what makes me feel alive. I build a unique relationship with each of my consultants and work on their profile as per their needs. I believe that my consultants are my assets and this motivates me to serve them in an even better manner. Hence, I work towards the success of every consultant I work with.