February 8, 2019
Senior Quality Assurance Analyst
About The Opportunity
This position will serve as a senior level quality assurance analyst with the Department of Technology, Management, and Budget (DTMB) Agency Services supporting the Michigan.
- This position will serve as a senior level quality assurance analyst with the Department of Technology, Management, and Budget (DTMB) Agency Services supporting the Michigan.
- This resource will assist in planning, coordinating and testing individual applications for projects they are assigned for the Michigan.
- The Senior QA Analyst is a very hands-on role – writing test cases and scripts, working with product owners for approval of test cases, sharing the test cases with development team, documenting test cases in the Team Foundation Server tool, testing interface applications, and coordinating test results with the development and QA teams. Agile testing experience is a must for this position.
- This individual will also analyze the QA/testing requirements for assigned projects systems and develop a testing strategy, test plans for each impacted interface system, and coordinate and help with the configuration and testing in the automated testing environment.
- This individual will work in an agile development environment in concert with business project members and other DTMB technical leads on Michigan projects and report time, progress and impediments to the project managers and local governance body. This individual will use established tools to design and execute test scripts; manage and report on testing team work effort; develop reports and escalate issues as required.
- Experience performing quality assurance and software testing with a thorough understanding of testing concepts and methods in manual and automation. Required 7 Years
- Testing experience in the implementation of Agile and Waterfall development projects. Required 7 Years
- Experience writing and documenting test cases in Team Foundation Server or other Agile tools. Required 5 Years
- Experience writing test scripts with automation tools. Required 8 Years
- Experience testing Java-based applications and Oracle database Required 5 Years
- Experience developing Agile testing strategies and test plans for multiple related projects. Required 5 Years
- Experience with reviewing, understanding, and translating Agile User Stories to prepare test cases/scripts. Required 5 Years
- Experience in developing frameworks/work on existing frameworks. Required 7 Years
- Experience working independently and in a team environment. Required 7 Years
- Experience in coding with Java to write test scripts with Selenium. Required 3 Years
- Experience mentoring developers and other quality assurance analyst on automated testing processes and methods. Highly desired 7 Years
- Experience coordinating the Agile automated testing with the QA and development teams Highly desired 3 Years
Please Contact me to discuss the hiring process!
Sr. Executive Recruiter
Contact: (310) 929-8421 Ext: 110
Hi! My name is Mark! As a job matchmaker, I believe that every consultant I work with is unique and try to understand what they are looking for in a new profile. Not only this, but I also try to understand their work background and history to suggest the best opening for them. I build a relationship with all my consultants by keeping them in the loop about any updates during the entire recruitment process.