February 13, 2019
About The Opportunity
GTRI is looking for a Jira administrator to configure, manage, and enhance Jira and Confluence tools, including native functionality as well as researching, testing, and implementing plugins.
- The Jira administrator will be responsible for understanding the current process, gathering requirements, investigating potential solutions, analyzing impact, communicating with stakeholders, and implementing solutions.
- This role provides challenging opportunities and ample room for critical thinking in building extensible solutions that meet the unique needs of our clients while scaling out to support the daily collaboration of the entire organization.
- The position will be based out of Atlanta, Georgia. We are only considering local candidates at this time. Primary Responsibilities
- Collaborate with customers, other Business Analysts, and cross-functional teams to collect requirements and develop solutions to support the daily needs of a rapidly growing business.
- Research, test, and implement plugins for Jira and Confluence.
- Develop interfaces between external tooling and Jira/Confluence infrastructure.
- Manage complex Jira workflows, screen schemes, permission schemes, and notification schemes.
- Configure and enhance multiple Jira Service Desks.
- Document requirements, solutions, as well as user and support reference guides.
- Develop specifications and test plans associated with new features or modifications.
- Confer with and provide support to technical group.
- Provide communications link between user and technical group.
- Provide ongoing user support including troubleshooting and resolution of issues.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
- Experience in setting up and supporting Atlassian Tools (Jira, Confluence, etc.).
- Basic SQL and JQL query experience.
- Experience customizing workflows, setting up dashboards, and generating reports.
- Basic knowledge and understanding of the software development cycle.
- Excellent problem solving skills and demonstration of critical thinking.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience with Jira Service Desk.
- Ability to automate and extend base Jira/Confluence functionality, including scripting.
- Design and develop customizations and plugins.
- Experience developing custom plugins using Java for Jira 7.x and Confluence 6.x.
- Experience using/extending REST API using Java for Jira and Confluence.
- Knowledge of Single Sign On protocols such as SAML, SAML2.
- Experience in customizing the look and feel of Jira Service Desk.
Please Contact me to discuss the hiring process!
Sr. Executive Recruiter
Contact: (310) 929-8421 Ext: 108
Hi! My name is Harmanpreet Singh. I love to work with people and help them find their dream job. I work with my consultants to understand their niche area of work and look for the best match for them. I feel that keeping in mind the priorities of my consultants help me to serve them better. Additionally, I always keep them posted about new relevant jobs which help me to build a connection with them not only professionally but at a personal level as well.