February 13, 2019
WORKDAY- ERP Analyst 3
About The Opportunity
The ERP Analyst 3 (EA3) primary responsibility will be assistance with Workday Financials requirements gathering, data mapping and data validation as defined by Workday and Iowa staff.
- The ERP Analyst 3 (EA3) primary responsibility will be assistance with Workday Financials requirements gathering, data mapping and data validation as defined by Workday and Iowa staff.
- The ERP Analyst 3 (EA3) documents, reviews and analyzes the programming systems including encoding, testing, and debugging to support an organization\'s Resource Planning (ERP) applications. Primary responsibility with Workday financials requirements gathering, data mapping and data validation as defined by Workday and Iowa staff.
- This project will replace many of the financial systems currently residing on the Iowa mainframe platform including: accounting, inventory procurement, etc. with a cloud-based ERP solution called Workday. To leverage the capabilities of Workday, a new ERP system, Iowa is implementing, streamlining and re-engineering business processes based on best practices while continuing to meet state and federal requirements. Integrations will be created to exchange data with existing developed in house internal systems, vendor applications, and other state entity external systems.
- Agile/Scrum Methodology Nice to have 1 Years
- Systems Requirements Gathering Required 5 Years
- Process documentation Required 3 Years
- Expertise with Microsoft Office Suite Required 5 Years
- Knowledge of Financial Systems Required 5 Years
- Test plan / Scenario Development Required 5 Years
- Workday Financials Highly desired 2 Years
- Azure DevOps (VSTS) Highly desired 2 Years
- Experience with Reporting Tools Highly desired 3 Years
- SQL Highly desired 3 Years
3 + Months
Please Contact me to discuss the hiring process!
Sr. Executive Recruiter
Contact: (310) 929-8421 Ext: 102
Hi! My name is Shaun. I feel that our shortlisted candidates are the most valuable asset when it comes to recruitment. I make sure that I keep in mind the best interest of the candidate and find him/her a suitable job opening matching his/her profile. Not only this I actively work with each of my candidates and keep them updated about the whole application process.