Raleigh, North Carolina
February 13, 2019
Network/Telecom Specialist- Mid Level
About The Opportunity
This position accepts and resolves service request, incidents, and problems from the Service Desk in the agreed upon time frames.
- This position accepts and resolves service request, incidents, and problems from the Service Desk in the agreed upon time frames.
- This position is part of the Voice Operations team with the primary responsibility for “service support” of the state’s Enterprise IP Telephony and Contact Center Services. This position administers the technologies for all managed EIPT solutions.
- This position is required to communicate on a regularly scheduled basis with agency contacts to ensure the system is meeting agreed upon service level parameters. This position accepts and resolves service request, incidents, and problems from the Service Desk in the agreed upon time frames. There are instances in which the Specialist provides consultation for the development of inbound and outbound contact center services and campaigns. The position also works with other planning and network engineering groups as well as vendors to plan appropriate capacity and ensure successful moves/adds/changes. This person conducts maintenance, troubleshooting, and repairs and ensures proper operation of all system components used in the service.
- This responsibility includes but is not limited to the successful execution of daily operating functions associated with availability management, new technology release management, capacity management, configuration management, incident management, problem management, and Service Level management for the following technologies:
- IP Telephony Call Processing;
- Computer Telephony Integration (CTI);
- Contact Center Management Reporting (CMS);
- Predictive Dialing;
- Voice Mail/Unified Messaging; and,
- End User Access Devices
- Access to the Public Switched Telephone Network
- Experience administering and troubleshooting Avaya Communications Manager, Interaction Center, CMS, and Predictive Dialer. Required 2 Years
- Demonstrated ability to conduct maintenance, troubleshooting, and repairs and ensure proper operation of the Avaya Communications Manager Required 2 Years
- Demonstrated ability to plan, organize, and execute with strong problem-solving skills Required 2 Years
- The ability to present ideas, concepts, and technical specifications to appropriate audiences, both verbally and in writing. Required 2 Years
- Avaya Vendor training or CCNA Collaboration preferred Required
5 + Months
Please Contact me to discuss the hiring process!
Sr. Executive Recruiter
Contact: (310) 929-8421 Ext: 107
Hi! My name is Sushil Singh. Helping consultants with getting their desired job is what makes me feel alive. I build a unique relationship with each of my consultants and work on their profile as per their needs. I believe that my consultants are my assets and this motivates me to serve them in an even better manner. Hence, I work towards the success of every consultant I work with.