Raleigh, North Carolina
February 13, 2019
Technical Specialist - Expert - High
About The Opportunity
This position will provide directory/identity management services to each of the executive branch agencies within the scope of the Enterprise Active Directory services. Need knowledge of hardware/software infrastructure, directory/security best practices.
- This position will provide directory/identity management services to each of the executive branch agencies within the scope of the Enterprise Active Directory services. Need knowledge of hardware/software infrastructure, directory/security best practices
- Manage and maintain statewide (enterprise) active directory infrastructure and the highest level (forest) and administrator the following: network schema; domain implementation; forest to forest trusts; active directory capacity planning; support operational guidelines, policies, and procedures for incident and problem management.
- Diagnose and resolve production incidents in an analytical and methodical manner.
- Maintain and resolve errors in the enterprise active directory environment.
- Prepare and present management with reports on system availability and communicate issues and recommended solutions in common terms to non-technical enterprise active directory stakeholders.
- Build and maintain partnerships with agency and active directory support clients.
- Design new service offers to solve customer requirements or resolve known production issues.
- Assist Project Managers by gathering stakeholder active directory business requirements and then develop a comprehensive technical implementation plan.
- Customer service experience and ability to use Remedy or ServiceNow to manage service requests Required 7 Years
- In depth knowledge of Active Directory 2012R2 in a multi-site and multi-domain organization, specifically around how identities are maintained in AD Required 4 Years
- Desire ability to create and manage group Policies including AGPM, administer DNS; Required 4 Years
- Programming skills needed including PowerShell and how applications authenticate and authorize access independently of the programming language used; Required 4 Years
- Strong knowledge of the different authentication protocols: Kerberos, LDAP, RADIUS, SAML, OAuth, OpenID Connect; Required 4 Years
- Experience deploying and maintaining Active Directory Federation Services to enable single sign-on with claim-based applications; Required 4 Years
- Understanding of what it takes to enable single-sign in a heterogeneous IT environment; Required 4 Years
- Knowledge and Experience using Azure Multi-Factor Authentication (formerly PhoneFactor); Required 4 Years
- Networking skills, including firewalls, reverse proxy and VPN access; Required 4 Years
5 + Months
Please Contact me to discuss the hiring process!
Sr. Executive Recruiter
Contact: (310) 929-8421 Ext: 108
Hi! My name is Harmanpreet Singh. I love to work with people and help them find their dream job. I work with my consultants to understand their niche area of work and look for the best match for them. I feel that keeping in mind the priorities of my consultants help me to serve them better. Additionally, I always keep them posted about new relevant jobs which help me to build a connection with them not only professionally but at a personal level as well.