February 13, 2019
About The Opportunity
The role of the Project Manager is to plan, execute, and finalize projects according to defined timelines and within the allocated budget. The Project Manager is responsible for ensuring that business and end users are consulted with and their input garnered for the project at hand.
- The role of the Project Manager is to plan, execute, and finalize projects according to defined timelines and within the allocated budget.
- The Project Manager is responsible for ensuring that business and end users are consulted with and their input garnered for the project at hand.
- Responsible for assisting agency executive management, division directors, and information technology (IT) staff and leading project tasks, resources, including State personnel and deliverables.
- Use appropriate project management tools, reports, templates, mentoring, training, and coaching to IT project teams.
- Work directly with agency staff, as well as vendors and, when necessary, other state agencies in fulfilling and carrying out the requirements of assigned IT projects.
- Utilize project management best practices, including risk management, quality management, change management, change control and communication.
- Manage by providing leadership, collaboration, supervision, training, guidance and support to all IT project team members on assigned projects.
- Lead the effort for ensuring agency compliance with the State’s project management policies and standards.
4 + Months
Please Contact me to discuss the hiring process!
Sr. Executive Recruiter
Contact: (310) 929-8421 Ext: 110
Hi! My name is Mark! As a job matchmaker, I believe that every consultant I work with is unique and try to understand what they are looking for in a new profile. Not only this, but I also try to understand their work background and history to suggest the best opening for them. I build a relationship with all my consultants by keeping them in the loop about any updates during the entire recruitment process.