February 13, 2019
Programming support resource (Senior Programmer)
About The Opportunity
The seeking one (1) Programming support resource (Senior Programmer) to maintain the Port Operations and Security System (POSS) and other projects.
- The seeking one (1) Programming support resource (Senior Programmer) to maintain the Port Operations and Security System (POSS) and other projects. The Programming support resource shall be required to support the full range of systems development, maintenance, migration and enhancement requests to support mission critical business applications including mVisitor (Visitor management system), Gate Pass System, AP invoice and other Maryland application systems.
- The programming support resource shall work side-by-side with Information Systems staff, under systems development management. Work will be performed in accordance with the attached Maryland Terms and Conditions for Service Contracts (Attachment 11) and specifications and all other contract documents.
- Analyze and document complex system requirement specifications.
- Prepare detailed specifications and data flow diagrams.
- Design business process and modules.
- Design software and subsystems using SDLC methodology.
- Develop software and subsystems according to specifications.
- Integrate and test software components and manage their implementation.
- Estimate software development time and schedules.
- Follow guidelines on software project management.
- Follow guidelines on software configuration management.
- Provide ongoing system and application maintenance and troubleshooting.
- Review existing programs and recommend performance improvements.
- Maintain legacy Oracle 12C forms and reports to support existing applications.
- Provide software development support in migration effort of current Oracle Forms and Report to a .net environment.
- Design and develop applications in .NET Framework 4.6 with ASP.NET, C#, MVC architecture Entity Framework 6 utilizing Oracle 12C data base.
- Ability to work across various computer operating systems (Windows, Linux and AIX).
- Provide Sales Force administrator and application development support.
- Bachelor\'s Degree in Computer Science or Information Systems or Information Technology or related field.
- Minimum 5 years of experience as a software programmer resource.
- Minimum 5 years of experience developing, deploying and managing applications on a multi-tier architecture with high-availability and/or replication environment.
- Minimum 4 years of experience developing and deploying applications on Oracle (11G, 12C) Application Server.
- Minimum 4 years of experience developing and deploying Oracle (11G, 12C) forms with Java beans.
- Minimum 4 years of experience developing and deploying and Oracle (11G, 12C) reports.
- Minimum 4 years of experience writing Oracle SQL, PL/SQL with Java embedded SQLJ, Oracle BLOB; scripts for table, view, and other database objects.
- Minimum 4 years of experience with Oracle SQL Developer and/or Toad data base management tools.
- Minimum of 4 years of experience developing and maintaining software technical documents (i.e. System Requirement Specifications, System Design Documents, Software Test Documents, etc.)
- Minimum of 3 years of experience providing technical support for Advent Intermodal’s E-modal trucker check interface.
- Minimum 3 years of experience managing software version control with Subversion software control system.
- Minimum 2 years of experience providing administrative and technical support with Evernote and Evernote Salesforce business card application integration.
- Minimum 2 years of experience providing administrative and application technical support for Salesforce.
- Experience in Oracle under Oracle high-availability and replication environment, developing application in oracle java technologies using Oracle 12C developing environment in socket programming.
- Experience in the development of financial or related business systems.
- Experience with Electronic Document Management Systems.
- Experience in security systems such as Marine Terminal Operations.
- Experience supporting with Intermac printers and barcode applications.
- Experience in the design, development and deployment of web based applications in .NET Framework 4.6 with ASP.NET, C#, MVC architecture Entity Framework 6 utilizing Oracle 12C data base.
- Experience with Micros Soft Team Foundation Server.
- Experience with Microsoft Visual Studio (preferably 2017.
- Experience with Linq, Lambdas expression, Service Oriented Architecture (SOA).
- Experience with Microsoft Visual Studio Team Suite Testing Tools.
- Experience in Agile software development.
5 Years + Ext.
Please Contact me to discuss the hiring process!
Sr. Executive Recruiter
Contact: (310) 929-8421 Ext: 107
Hi! My name is Sushil Singh. Helping consultants with getting their desired job is what makes me feel alive. I build a unique relationship with each of my consultants and work on their profile as per their needs. I believe that my consultants are my assets and this motivates me to serve them in an even better manner. Hence, I work towards the success of every consultant I work with.