February 14, 2019
Systems Administrator III
About The Opportunity
- Installs new software releases and system upgrades, evaluates and installs patches, and resolves software related problems. Performs system backups and recovery. Maintains data files and monitors system configuration to ensure data integrity. May require a bachelor\'s degree in a related area with at least at least 6 years or equivalent experience in the field or in a related area. Has advanced knowledge of commonly-used concepts, practices, and procedures within a particular field. Relies on instructions and pre-established guidelines to perform the functions of the job. Primary job functions do not typically require exercising independent judgment.
- The purpose of this request is to procure System Administration services for Information Systems. The primary tasks the contractor will perform are as follows
- Microsoft Exchange Administration (2010 on premise) for 6400+ mailbox environment
- Active Directory Advanced Yes
- Communication skills both verbal and written Advanced Yes
- Microsoft Exchange Server Expert Yes
- MicrosoftOffice Advanced Yes
Please Contact me to discuss the hiring process!
Sr. Executive Recruiter
Contact: (310) 929-8421 Ext: 107
Hi! My name is Sushil Singh. Helping consultants with getting their desired job is what makes me feel alive. I build a unique relationship with each of my consultants and work on their profile as per their needs. I believe that my consultants are my assets and this motivates me to serve them in an even better manner. Hence, I work towards the success of every consultant I work with.