Durham, North Carolina
February 14, 2019
County Support Liaison
About The Opportunity
NC requires the services of a County Support Liaison to assist county NC users with production system navigation and support.
- NC requires the services of a County Support Liaison to assist county NC users with production system navigation and support. ** Please Note: Extensive statewide travel is required up to 80% of the time. Work hours may occasionally include evenings and weekends. Details regarding expenses included below.**
- This role is an NC Readiness Liaison to provide on-site support for county department of social services NC users as they learn the NC Case Management System. This is NOT a desktop support or help desk support position. This position uses knowledge of NC functionality, as well as understanding of how counties provide delivery of services to guide new users in correct navigation and submission of case data in the system. This role uses excellent written and verbal skills to effectively coach and communicate information as well as to escalate issues to management as they arise. This role may coordinate with other NC business team and project team members to troubleshoot, replicate and report errors and/or unexpected outcomes within the system. The County Support Liaison acts as an integral part of Readiness and Implementation Support initiatives to facilitate meetings, conferences, and other activities to advocate for and foster effective communication, and maintain communication with state and county staff to clarify statutory, policy and procedures concerns impacting or related to one or more program areas. Extensive statewide travel is required up to 70% of the time. Work hours may occasionally include evenings and weekends.
- Experience effectively troubleshooting end-user issues in browser-based applications. Required 5 Years
- Experience researching, analyzing and interpreting automated system problems. Required 5 Years
- Experience providing detailed feedback (written and verbal) on technical issues to end-users, management and stakeholders. Required 5 Years
- Experience with in-person customer service in which research and timely responses are critical Required 5 Years
- Experience navigating complex, rules based systems to identify and resolve user errors, mitigating the need to submit Help Desk tickets. Required 5 Years
- Experience providing detailed guidance to end-users, referring them to published resourced designed to improve work flow and productivity. Required 5 Years
- Extensive statewide travel is required up to 80% of the time. Work hours may occasionally include evenings and weekends. Required
- Position requires statewide travel. Valid Driver\\\'s License and reliable transportation required. Required
- Broad knowledge of social services/pubic service agencies with technical or direct experience within an organization. Highly desired 3 Years
- Experience with strategic planning, change management, and transition planning Highly desired 3 Years
Please Contact me to discuss the hiring process!
Sr. Executive Recruiter
Contact: (310) 929-8421 Ext: 110
Hi! My name is Mark! As a job matchmaker, I believe that every consultant I work with is unique and try to understand what they are looking for in a new profile. Not only this, but I also try to understand their work background and history to suggest the best opening for them. I build a relationship with all my consultants by keeping them in the loop about any updates during the entire recruitment process.