Dauphin County, Pennsylvania
February 14, 2019
A4 Core TS4
About The Opportunity
The Pennsylvania is looking for an experienced .NET Developer with an extensive background in C#, ASP.NET MVC or .Net Core, ADO.NET, and Entity Framework.
- The candidate will be part of an agile team focused on supporting an antiquated .net system with ESRI GIS integration for tracking West Nile occurrences, lab results and areas of mosquito testing. Additionally, this individual may support a similar system for tracking black fly data within the Commonwealth. While supporting this aging system, the resource will be the lead developer for the re-write of this system, working closely with a Business Analyst, a Project Manager, and the Program area while developing in an Agile environment.
- C# Required 5 Years
- ASP.NET 3.5 or greater with MVC Required 3 Years
- Visual Studio 2013 or newer Required 3 Years
- TFS or VSTS/DevOps Required
- .Net Core Desired
- Geospatial Information Systems (GIS) Desired
- ESRI GIS toolset Desired
- Knowledge of Lab sampling and processing Desired
- Knowledge of Oracle Data Provider - ODP.NET Desired
- Microsoft SQL Server 2008 or newer Desired
- Utilizing services Desired
3 + Months
Please Contact me to discuss the hiring process!
Sr. Executive Recruiter
Contact: (310) 929-8421 Ext: 107
Hi! My name is Sushil Singh. Helping consultants with getting their desired job is what makes me feel alive. I build a unique relationship with each of my consultants and work on their profile as per their needs. I believe that my consultants are my assets and this motivates me to serve them in an even better manner. Hence, I work towards the success of every consultant I work with.