February 14, 2019
Senior .NET & SQL Server Developer
About The Opportunity
The California is seeking candidate to enhance the Mental Health Functional Assessment Screening Tool (FAST) application’s functionalities, assist with post-deployment maintenance and operation activities, and develop data reporting tools.
- The California is seeking candidate to enhance the Mental Health Functional Assessment Screening Tool (FAST) application’s functionalities, assist with post-deployment maintenance and operation activities, and develop data reporting tools. The Functional Assessment Screening Tool was recently designed and developed to allow secure batch processing, and an online interface using a two-step authentication security process. This FAST application rates the emotional and physical health of children and youth up to the age of 21. This system contains the Child and Adolescents Needs and Strengths (CANS) records, which provide a framework for developing and communicating about a shared vision, and uses youth and family information to inform planning, support decisions, and monitor outcomes. The FAST application also contains the Pediatric Symptom Checklist (PSC 35) records which are a psychosocial screening tool designed to facilitate the recognition of cognitive, emotional, and behavioral problems so that appropriate interventions can be initiated as early as possible. Both the CANS and the PSC will need to be completed at the beginning of treatment, every six months following the first administration, and at the end of treatment.
- The primary purpose of this project is to make modifications to FAST as requested by internal stakeholders, and design, develop and deploy SSIS packages to extract, transform and load data from the system. The project requires contracting with one Senior SQL/.NET developer who will build and develop the infrastructure and processes required using a Microsoft ASP.NET MVC C# and Microsoft SQL Server 2014 platform while addressing the needs of internal and external stakeholders. The application must be designed to conform to technology and security standards. Duties / Responsibilities
- Develop modifications to the existing application that contains and transmits Protected Health Information (PHI) and Personally Identifiable Information (PII) data securely via the Internet.
- Design database objects such as tables, view, stored procedures.
- Create Entity Relationship Diagrams (ERD), database models, and finalize the overall database structure for the selected enhancements to the system.
- Create the System Requirements Specification and System Design documents.
- Create database models and amend the overall database structure as needed.
- Update interfaces to provide staff and external users with the functionality to pull data in a specific format.
- Design, Develop and Deploy SSIS packages to extract, transform and load data from the system. Develop reports in SQL Server Reporting Services.
- Contractor shall comply and adhere to all Information Security Office (ISO) policies, practices, standards, and guidelines and all revisions during the entire term of this contract.
- Be involved in Unit, System, Integration Testing and User Accepting Testing (UAT).
- Identify and document the changes to any related interfacing systems.
- Identify and document all impacts to processes and servers.
- Create all necessary technical documents like business rules, data dictionary, user manual, training plan, and process flows, etc.
- Work along with state developers and other contractors to build the system.
- Minimum of five (5) years of .NET developer level experience.
- Minimum of eight (8) years of experience working on largescale systems projects involving Multiple interfaces from external systems.
- Five (5) years of development experience in .Net framework V3.5 and above using C#
- Five (5) years of development experience in ASP.NET (Web Form)
- Minimum two (2) years of development experience in ASP.NET (MVC 4)
- Five (5) years of experience working on data conversion and data migration projects, converting and migrating data from legacy applications.
- Five (5) years’ experience
- Creating test plans and strategy.
- Creating and executing test scripts.
- Five (5) years’ experience
- Writing technical design documents.
- Creating technical process flow.
- Knowledge of best practices and industry standards with regards to
- Two (2) + years’ Experience in MSSQL Server 2012 Enterprise Edition
- Two (2) + years’ Experience in MSSQL Server 2014 Enterprise Edition
- Five (5) years’ Experience in
- Ability to document and provide training/knowledge transfer
- Experience in business best practices
- Experience in management of complex business change.
- Minimum Three (3) years’ experience
- Client-side UI development using HTML5/CSS
- Development experience with Responsive Web Design & Web Accessibility
- One (1) year of experience working with Healthcare Programs and IT information systems.
- One (1) year of experience supporting n-tier applications including both custom and commercial applications on the Microsoft platform
- Two (2) + years of experience with Microsoft Windows Active Directory (AD) and administration tools.
- Three (3) + years of SOA experience
- Two (2) + years of experience in responsive web design.
- HTML5, CSS, and jQuery skills
- Experience using frameworks such as Bootstrap or Foundation
- Two (2) + years of experience in ASP.NET (MVC 4)
- Two (2) + years of experience in WCF services.
Please Contact me to discuss the hiring process!
Sr. Executive Recruiter
Contact: (310) 929-8421 Ext: 104
Hi! My name is Sumit Gupta. I treat all my consultants in a manner that they feel comfortable while working with me on any position they are applying for. Although, the motive is to find the best match for my consultants. But I make sure that I suggest them the right job matching their profile and work history by interacting with them in detail and follow-up with them at each and every level of the hiring process.